"21 QUESTIONS "

SIDHARTH

"Kick! Kick! Kick!!! "

Shehnaaz yells jumping looking at the screen, it was a football match between arsenal and Manchester United. She fist bumped in air as Phil from Manchester hits the goal she thew the popcorn curl's  at me " What the hell woman!! " I thought .

" Shehnaaz sit down, stop throwing food around "

" I fed you some popcorn "

" Yaa throwing a handful of it is called feeding incredible "

Shaking my head I pulled her next to me as she was covering the tv up, she passed me the Coca-Cola which I took  gladly and suddenly the power got cut, shehnaaz curses randomly .

" Shehnaaz call the maintenance department and ask what happened??"

" You can call them by yourself! "

" Don't make me repeat, do it "

I said eating some chips, she took her phone out and dialed the maintenance number, I turned on the flashlight knowing shehnaaz is scared of darkness I did wanted to scare her but I'm not in a mood to control a weeping shehnaaz now.

" Low shedding, it will take few hours for the lights to be back "

Shehnaaz said picking up her bag and moved towards the door, I got up stopping her.

" Where are you going?? "

" Home "

" I have to stay alone!! "

" Are you scared?? "

" Bullshit, I'm not scared of dark it's just I have to stay alone till the power is back so stay "

" Sidharth it's already 11pm , I need to go home "

I locked the door not letting her move out, she sighs throwing her bag on the couch moving to the kitchen I followed her like a obedient child and sat down on the stool.

" Now!! What are we doing ?? "

" You came here, you tell me?? "

" Let's play twenty one questions, you can get to ask me whatever you want and same rules are applied to me too , go ahead and ask "

She says sitting opposite to me munching on some chocolates, I sat back relaxing and smirked which was noticed by her.

" So shehnaaz how is it like  working for me?? "

" Full time nanny for a seven year old who can't tie his own shoe laces "

" Tou'che "

" What would you do if you're locked up with the worst enemy of you'rs  in a room "

" Play twenty one questions "

" You're an asshole, fuck off "

" Tell me you're embarrassing drunk moment "