" CHERRY AND CUDDLES "

SIDHARTH

I stretch my arm yawning cuddling into my pillow as the sunrays glares on to my face feeling annoyed by the rays I cover my face further into the pillow when I felt something being thrown at me constantly waking up irritated I find shehnaaz throwing my clothes on me. Ohh I forgot to mention shehnaaz has finally moved in after a lot of coaxing and with the help of my mother and nilam aunty, I felt my shoe been thrown on my chest instead of my clothes.

" Kamina!!! How many times have I said you to not to throw clothes around, but you never listen do you?? "

" Shehnaaz it's 7 am in the morning and it's sunday let me sleep "

" You forgot what it is today haven't you?? "

She yells looking pissed as hell  , now I see her clearly shehnaaz looks fresh as daisy dressed in her boyfriend denims, a black bralet, a cap and is that my shirt???, I felt her tugging on my arm sorry not tugging but dragging me off the bed women, damm my wife is strong as hell , pulling me off the bed pushing me inside the bathroom and locks the door from outside .

" I want you out in 5 mins on dot if I don't find you ready when I'm back up here sidharth you are sleeping on the couch and I'm fucking serious about you sleeping on the couch "

" Arrey let me at least get a towel??? "

" I have already placed it in the bathroom , the time starts now "

I heard her leave as she slams the door shut of our room, yaa our room because miss good shoes CEO is scared of monster under her bed or ghost hiding behind the curtains sometimes it feel if shehnaaz is even real for watching shit horror movies and fun fact I still don't know for what am I getting ready for.

Shehnaaz scops a good amount of butter putting it on my pipping hot paratha made by her which I might not like admitting that I like it, I love shehnaaz cooking I have never complimented her because it would bruise her huge ego  sitting next to me she eats her own breakfast.

" So where are we going?? "

" To find a new house for us to move in after wedding "

Ohh ya I forgot about that we thought of getting a new house near our parents house which was shockingly my idea too, the whole thing of getting shehnaaz out of her own house was the only thing going around in my mind I didn't feel like letting shehnaaz stay there as kajal haven't been giving any of us a positive vibes and my intuitions kicked in regarding shehnaaz getting hurt.

" Sidharth would you still marry me if I had a fish face and human body "

Asks shehnaaz as we drove towards the house which we had too check.

" Yaa I guess because still I wouldn't have any option "

" Suppose I was a mermaid and wants to stay only in the sea, would you let me stay in the sea or in you're house "

" Sea obviously anywhere away from me "

" How dare you throw me out like that?? "

" Baby you are a mermaid, how would I let you stay at my house with me?? "

" Omg can't you sacrifice you're rich living for me , for you're wife "