"YOU ARE HURTING HIS FEELINGS "

SIDHARTH

I picked my phone and dial up shehnaaz number who hasn't been home yet, it was 8:00 pm and her work ends at 7:00 pm , knowing that she hasn't taken her car today I decided to pick her up from the office and she isn't taking any of my calls either.

As I drove to gill enterprise I was still trying to call shehnaaz but she wasn't receiving my calls like before and it was a bit cloudy outside parking at the community parking lot I was greeted by the guard who let me in , looking around the empty office I get inside the elevator pressing in the 20th floor the top floor of the building. Walking in the empty corridor of the top floor I enter shehnaaz cabin without knocking , she looks up from a meeting with rajeev uncle . I was about to close the door again when rajeev uncle called me in greeting him I sat next to shehnaaz.

" How are you sidharth haven't seen you in a while at sport's club?? "

" Caught up at work uncle, how is you're health?? "

" Much better knowing shehnaaz is there to look after my job, just waiting for her to be the CEO soon and you to be my son in law "

" Just one day to go "

I said smirking at shehnaaz who had a frown on her face getting back to work , she was wearing a blue saree looking absolutely ravishing and I was matching her as usual, looking at her frowning and listening to her dad closely makes me want to kiss all the seriousness away from her, and I can't deny the fact that I'm getting attracted to her more than I was before and saying I would do anything to make her love me and me loving her back had sent me goosebumps around my body after the little talk between us.

I pressed the elevator button opening the doors for us, getting in I pressed the button for the community parking floor , soon the door closes I wrap my hand around shehnaaz pulling her towards me which made her place her hands on my chest looking shocked by my sudden action it was just us and no one else as rajeev uncle had left fifteen minutes before .

" Sidharth what are you doing?? "

" Looking at my fiance, is it a crime sweetheart "

I say nuzzling my nose into her neck inhaling the cherry vanilla fragrance making me lick the back of her ear her hands form a fist grabbing my shirt tight I pushed her hair back kissing the back of her ear trialling kisses down her neck.

" Sidharth someone might see us and we might get caught what are you doing?? "

" Sweetheart you are the " Boss " , and this is you're private elevator no body enters accept you "

I said pressing the stop button, she looks at me with an emotion which cannot be explained, holding her face in my palms I pull her for a kiss and she kissed me back which made me smirk, she grabs the back of my neck deepening the kiss running fingers through my hairs and tugging on them making me groan , I let go of her face holding her waist pulling her closer to me pulling her hair out of the claw clip letting the strands out grabbing it in my hands.

Pulling out of the kiss she was having a hard time in breathing I placed kisses down her jawline to her neck she was gasping for air like me making her look beautiful as ever as I descended down placing kisses realization hits her which made her pull back, I look to find her look "unsure ", I sigh knowing shehnaaz wasn't ready yet and I wouldn't do something which makes her uncomfortable and I would never force her to do anything which she isn't willing in doing.

Charlie greeted us as we entered the house barking and snuggling to shehnaaz I wanted to pull the stupid dog away from shehnaaz as he was snuggling to her. He licks my feet and rubs his head on to my legs, I just pet him for a while getting back to my room as shehnaaz was feeding him dinner. Packing my bag for our wedding my mother had decided to help me and shehnaaz out tomorrow for the rest of the packing, I find shehnaaz walk inside our room carrying a box in her hand she gave it to me , I open the box to find chocolate brownies in it. " Well lot of people don't know that I have a sweet tooth and I love eating desserts , sweets and Candy's all the time ", thinking so I took a bite from the brownie baked by shehnaaz which were just so delicious, I kissed her thanking her for baking brownies for me she smiled hugging a sleeping Charlie .

" Sidharth I was thinking about getting Charlie too for jaisalmer, I don't want to leave my baby alone "

" Are you sure?? you're cousin poonum wouldn't take Charlie away with her?? "

" Uska haath na todu jo mera baby ko haath lagaya"

" Let's not forget that it's just a dog "

" Don't call our son dog sidharth, you are hurting his feelings "

She says dramatically running her fingers through Charlies back, I roll my eyes placing the empty box of brownies on the side table jumping on the bed she got scared by my sudden action making her drop Charlie down on to the bed, she watched me curiously as I sat in front of her smirking she gulps a huge lump moving back as I crawl towards her she shrinks getting off the bed running I got of the bed running behind her catching her quickly as she was near the door pulling her back I tickled her she laughs hysterically begging for me to stop knowing shehnaaz isn't immune to tickles I took my revenge making her laugh out of exhaustion.

I felt tickling as something was rubbing over my cheeks, opening my eyes I find shehnaaz looking at me trailing her finger tips down my cheeks adorning me I grab her hand which made her look at me she looks away as she got caught at her act I pull her down making her lay back down next to me hugging her.

" Sidharth can I ask you something?? "

Says shehnaaz cuddling back to me placing her head on my chest drawing circles on my chest as she spoke.

" If I say no you wouldn't stop so go ahead "

" Can I have some time?? "

" Time?? From?? "

" I feel we are rushing things and this is new to me, believing in someone and having someone around me who would be around me forever this is a lot for me , can you give me some time to get myself use to all of this "

I nod agreeing to her shehnaaz knowing from where shehnaaz has come she needs time to believe in me and for me I can't just rush things as I myself deal with separation anxiety and getting a trust built that shehnaaz would stay with me forever I need time for myself too and I wouldn't let anyone so close just to leave and as per shehnaaz she has gone through something way different from me but I do understand her. And she has just asked me a week, nothing wrong could happen in a week?? Will it??

 And she has just asked me a week, nothing wrong could happen in a week?? Will it??