" ALONE"

SIDHARTH

I sat in my room whimpering, I don't even have a fucking clue what video was she talking about, I wasn't saying the kiss never happened because it fucking did. It happen after the shoot when poonum walked into my vanity out of nowhere and kissed me I  instantly moved away pushing her off me. And left home immediately to inform shehnaaz before anyone could, and it turned out she knew it before I actually said her.

The door's of my room opened walked in preethi , she looks around manking a disgusting face.

" What have you done to your room?? Why the fuck are you crying?? "

" She left "

" Why did you let her go?? "

" She threatened to divorce me so i had to let her go "

" Do you think she will give you a divorce "

" No "

I say without hesitation not even thinking twice about my answer , preeti smiled sitting next to me ruffling my messy hair.

" And why wouldn't she?? "

" Because she loves me way too much and couldn't  stay away from me "

" Than why the fuck are you crying like a losser "

" Because she isn't here, I don't even know where did she go. I tried calling her but she isn't receiving my call "

" Well she called me "

Says neetu stepping inside my dark room having a same disgusting expression flashing on her face she moves passing the scattered books, clothes, and toren blanket and pillow.

" What did she say ?? "

I ask feeling the desperation dripping down, I got up moving towards neetu but preeti pulled me back to my spot glaring .

" She said that you need to have your food and rest for a while "

" No "

" Why not?? "

" Because she wouldn't have eaten anything too "

I say looking at the ground, preeti slapped my back , which made me cry even harder because of the pain.

" Why did you hit me so hard?? "

" Because she said me that if he doesn't listen to you smack some sense into his brain "

" Why is she speaking to you guy's but not with me?? "

" She is upset with you "

" I didn't do anything "

" She know that you haven't done anything wrong "

" What?? "

I asked looking at my sisters, who looked each other face palming themselves, and looked at my bewildered face, neetu spoke up breaking the silence.

" She wants the assurance from you sidharth, how would you react if you were sent a video of shehnaaz kissing some man who isn't you "

" I would also react the same way as her "

" Than?? "

" But I would listen to her!! "

" Will you actually listen to her?? "

She asks stressing the part, I start to think how would I react when I find a video like the one she found , " Well I would just leave without listening to her or just leave the spot saying mean things to her ". Preeti calls me breaking me out of my thoughts.