" ENEMIES TO LOVERS "

SHEHNAAZ

I wore my night suit on looking at my reflection on the mirror I smiled happily applying some lotion on humming songs , sidharth enters the room changed into his black sweatpants watching the cricket match through his phone . I close the lid off the lotion bottle and thought of clicking some pictures to upload on my insta page, I placed my camera on a certain angle and clicked my pictures sitting on the couch posing for the camera.

" What are you doing?? "

I turn towards sidharth who was looking at me with curiosity in his eyes, pointing at the camera.

" I'm clicking pictures for my gram "

" No "

" Why?? I need to keep the gram updated "

" Sure but not posting pictures in  you're night suit "

He says looking at the camera taking it off the tripod stand and throwing it on the bed. " What the fuck is wrong with him?? "! Thinking so I take my phone glaring at him and began to edit my pictures that I clicked and posted it on instagram not before asking bagga for a caption, she instantly sends me a caption and as soon as the pictures got posted my comments section were filled with bagga's and my friends comments I smiled reading weird comments on my pictures, I heard someone growl I knew it wasn't Charlie because my baby was sleeping on the couch next to me I look up to find sidharth glaring at his phone.

" What's wrong?? "

" Why does shifali wants to marry you?? When I'm you're husband?? , why did you post the pictures when I said you  not to??, why the hell did ranbir comment a heart emoji and a werid looking kiss face emoji and the others comments are so fucking infuriating "

He says showing me the comments I read it out loud laughing looking at my friends comments which were.

" Be my wife shehnaaz "

" The queen has just arrived "

" You slay while you're haters lay "

" Yes bestie here you go "

" 😍😍😘❤"

" My wife "

" Hottie "

I read the last caption from arjun and looked at sidharth who looked like an angry bird I giggle pinching his nose he moves away rolling his eyes .

" Ohh  is someone angry or is just being an hater knowing I have more followers than you "

" Please they are you're follower I'm an actual  permanent fan aka the one who worships his wife and is counted  as an automatic follower "

" I never knew you we're my fan, I thought you were my hater?? "

" Baby I firmly believe in enemies to lovers and I manifested  that I wanted my future wife to be my arch nemesis"

He says nudging our nose affectionately I giggle kissing his cheeks and hmms hugging him tight closing my eyes he placed his chin over my head hugging me back which made me smile brighter than the moon.

I finished presenting my presentation to the investor's regarding our new collab with one of the fashion brands, I crossed my fingers regarding the acceptance of our new colab I watched baba to get any kind of an hint regarding the speech but found nothing in return , I got back to my seat waiting for the views . Viraj is back to the company but still is stuck to the idea of not wanting to be the CEO so he chose to be the head of the restaurants and hotel chains section of our company giving away the rest for me to handle and about kajal she is still under police custody trying to pay our money back  , I wanted her to be in the prison forever but " oh well everything can't happen according to our needs or wish ", thinking so I waited for the final verdict by the board member and the brand members, and they agreed for the collab people congratulated me and my team and I was more than happy to see my baba happy.

Running inside the house holding a bag of sweets I kept the bag on the table jumping on sidharth who caught me balancing himself making sure he doesn't drop himself nor me I secure my legs around his torso hugging him .

" If this is what I receive after you come home from work I manifest you're day to go well just like this "

Said sidharth laughing I giggle kissing his forehead he drops me down on the ground keeping his hand on my shoulder I tell him about what happened in the office he was happy about it and ate some sweets talking about the project and the other stuff regarding it.

We took Charlie on a walk who made me run after him in the park as he chased the dogs around, I sat on one of the empty seats of the park watching Charlie who played on the grass beds, sidharth was busy receiving a call , looking around to find a man looking at me with a creepy smile on his face I was quick enough to look away keeping an eye on Charlie I could feel the man's burning gaze over me I ignore thinking he was looking at something at my direction I heard foot steps approaching my side I look at the direction of the noise to find the man walking towards me he takes a seat next to me I got up which made him smile.

" He isn't what you think he is ?? "

" Excuses me!!! "

" You aren't safe around him, leave him?? "

" What the fuck?? Who are you?? "

I said almost yelling at the man he just smiled looking at me I was fucking terrified by his smile and his behavior, I don't know what the hell is this man even talking he laughed making me stun for a minute a hand wrapped around me which made me jump I turn around to find sidharth laughing along with the man. I watched both of them simultaneously like a fool , sidharth was quick enough to speak as he sees my face.

" Shehnaaz he is just joking with you meet my cousin brother mayank "

" Hello bhabi "

Says mayank giving me a smile which wasn't creepy this time it looked like a genuine sweet smile I still looked so confused by everything going around me and sidharth brakes  it up for me stating that mayank has just returned from new York to spend some time with family and meet us aka me as he wanted to see " Who is this  women who agreed to marry his stupid brother ", I greeted him and spoke to him he sounded like a jovial person who loves talking just like me we hitted off together pretty soon and pulled sidharth leg teaming.

" So what brings you here for real mayank "

I ask passing him some tea taking a seat next to sidharth on our couch, he smiled thanking me saying something which almost made me spit my tea out on Charlie who was sleeping near my feet.

" I'm here to meet poonum "