▪︎13|Promises▪︎

▪︎Xena's pov:

▪︎Xena's pov:

Today was Saturday.

I'd been awake for a while now and I was cuddling with my pillow as I absent-mindedly stared at the door. My mind was still replaying what happened yesterday and I was more astounded when I woke up this morning and realized that I didn't have the weird dream.

Now thinking about it, my dream started when I bumped into Elijah in the hallway; the same day I touched him and felt the tingling for the first time.

We were meant to know each other...

I let out a sigh and got out of bed. I don't have any plans for today and like last Saturday, I was going to stay in my dorm and watch a movie on my laptop.

But first, I'll get some coffee.

I did my business and got ready for the day.

(Xena's outfit⬆️)

I was going to stay in my dorm the whole day so there was no need to dress up.

I did a light makeup before braiding the top of my hair in one braid and tie a half-head messy bun. Then I made my way to the campus cafeteria.

The whole campus was empty and quiet today. So was the cafeteria... besides the workers, there was no one else.

Most of the campus building was closed on weekends and students are allowed to go out of the campus property to the closest town to enjoy themselves which is why it's so empty.

I ordered the usual coffee that I drink and once I got it, I walked to one of the tables and sat down. I started to sip my coffee enjoying the silence around me.

I heard footsteps coming in and I didn't pay much attention to them until they got closer to me. I looked to my side and saw Elijah pulling the chair in front of me.

He casually sat down, leaning in the seat.

He looks good. He was wearing a black hoodie and a pair of black jeans.