▪︎15|Chanelled Energy▪︎

▪︎Xena's pov:

▪︎Xena's pov:

When I woke up this Sunday morning, I found a piece of white paper on the bed beside me. Still sleepy, I reached to grab it and read it.

Come to my office as soon as you can- Silas.

Witches have a different way of communicating among themselves. We write our notes on a piece of paper, light up a candle and burn the paper while reciting a spell. It was a more reassuring way to know that the person received the note.

I wonder why Silas needs me...

Sighing, I got out of my bed and went to get ready. My initial plan for today was to stay in bed and watch movies but looks like this will have to wait.

 My initial plan for today was to stay in bed and watch movies but looks like this will have to wait

(Xena's outfit⬆️)

Grabbing my phone, I made my way to the main building. Like yesterday, it was pretty empty and silent. I walked to the counseling cabin in Silas' office.

He was reading a book when I walked in.

"Good morning little one," he greeted me with a smile.

"Good morning Silas." I smiled back.

He closed the book and turned to look at me with a wary face.

"What?" I asked him cautiously.

"I need your help." he started.

"Sure, for what?"

"Remember the Coven Witch that we killed a few nights ago?" he asked me as he walked to his shelves.

I crossed my arms on my chest, "I didn't kill it..."

"Yeah sorry, I did... I mean you remember the Witch right?"

"Of course, can't forget that ugly face," I murmured.

Silas moved one of the books from the shelves and the whole thing pop out of the wall. He moved the shelves to the side, showing me a creepy spiral staircase.

"You have a secret room," I said, wide-eyed.

"Every old Witch has one," he added. He gestured for me to follow him as he walked down the stairs. I did follow him and when I was halfway there, I heard the shelves close. There were some lights on the wall so it wasn't that dark.