▪︎44|Dad▪︎

Xena's pov:

Xena's pov:

"Fuck..."

His teeth bite the skin on my neck, before sucking it roughly. My fingers were buried in his hair in a tight fist, my arm wrapped around his neck and my legs were spread as his body leaned onto mine, his dick buried in me.

He woke up early around 6 a.m and I woke up by a little foreplay that he chose to do- his hand was kneading my breast under my t-shirt while he gently kissed my jawline. I tilted my head to kiss him and one thing leads to the other.

I lost the notion of time.

He matched his sucking with the movement of his hips making moans escape my lips uncontrollably. He sure got his stamina and energy back.

Every time I moaned in his ear, he grew more energy and fuck the hell out of me.

"Hmm fuck... That feels so good... Don't stop... Hmm... Yesss... Fuck... Elijah,"

The bed was shaking beneath us, I was shaking beneath him...

He thrust his hips deeper, hitting my G-spot for God knows how many times now, and the pleasure grew stronger.

"I'm coming close," he growled in my ear, in his deep voice.

"Fucking Finally," I moaned.

He made me cum already three times and he was still big and hard, enjoying watching me come down my high. He would reach the edge of cumming but he would stop and let me finish.

He let out a shaky laugh, his breath falling onto my neck.

With one more deep thrust inside me, we were both coming down our high. His lips found the corner of my lips and he started to kiss me. I moved my head slightly and we both kissed passionately for a good minute.

"That's how it all started," I pointed out when we pulled away breathlessly.

"Wouldn't mind doing it again," he murmured his lips brushing against mine.

Of course, he wouldn't...

"We need to head to the campus Mister," I told him.

"Unfortunately..." he mumbled. He lifts himself in a push-up position, playfully thrusting his hips a few times making me groan.

"Elijah!"

He pouted.

Reluctantly, he pulled out, making a big wet sound. Once he moved to the side, I closed my legs and I could feel my thigh and my hips being sore.

"Fuck that hurts," I moaned.

"Sorry,"

"Please, you are not sorry." I rolled my eyes.

He laughed, shrugging.

Leaning on his left elbow, on his side, he buried his face into my neck, his hand caressing my belly.