▪︎41|Black Mass▪︎

▪︎Xena's pov:

▪︎Xena's pov:

(Xena's outfit⬆️)

(Xena's outfit⬆️)

I honestly was surprised when I saw Clayton and Marina walking toward us together during lunchtime. Clayton was smiling and walking head up while Marina looked timid and she tried to stay a step behind him but he caught on and slowed his pace.

What's up with these two?

"Hi," Clayton greeted us. There was only Travon and me. Elijah was at the border with Maggie.

"Hi,"

"Hi," Marina smiled.

"Hi,"

She sat beside me while Clayton went to Travon's side.

"Thank you for joining us." I smiled.

"Clayton made sure that I said yes," She said briefly glancing at him.

What?

"Ouch,"

I turned to Clayton and saw him rubbing the back of his head, glaring at Travon. I'm guessing Travon slapped him in the head.

"What the fuck did you do?" Travon asked him with a raised eyebrow.

"I did nothing." Clayton defended himself.

"He was really persuasive," Marina added, elaborating what she meant.

"See," Clayton said reaching to slap Travon's head.

"Stop that,"

"You stop that,"

"I'm serious,"

"I'm Clayton,"

"Clayton..."

Marina was silently looking at the two brothers bickering.

I leaned to Marina's side," I'm so sorry if Clayton forced you to join us."

She shifts her attention to me.

She shook her head," He didn't force me... I was hesitant to join you and he pretty much reassured me and boost my confidence a little bit."