▪︎47|Proof▪︎

▪︎Xena's pov:

▪︎Xena's pov:

It was around 7:30 p.m. when I got a candle note from Rio asking me to bring everyone to Silas' library. He has been working on the magic tracing since this morning and we didn't hear from him until now.

I send a few more candle notes to Clayton, Travon, Marina, and Elijah, telling them to meet me at Silas' library urgently.

Within ten minutes, everyone was present.

We walked down to the library where we found Rio in the middle with a gold mist surrounding him.

"Woah," Clayton commented.

"Are you okay?" I asked concernedly.

"Yeah, it's tracing the scent," he informed me.

Oh.

"You got a scent?" I inquired.

"Yeah, it was faint but I managed to recreate the particles in a larger amount which gave me the scent of the person," he explained.

No wonder it took him the whole day...

Percy was chilling on Silas' chair, looking at Rio doing his things.

Speaking of Silas...

"Did anyone see Silas?" I asked no one in particular.

Everyone shook their head no.

"I should probably go and check on him... Did he tell you where he went?" Elijah asked the twin.

"The beast talked in a weird language that only the professor understood." Travon pointed out.

"Must be an old witch thing..." Percy commented.

Like the scripted paper he got...

I hope he is okay...

"Found it."

We all looked at Rio. The mist of gold suddenly moved and formed an arrow shape in the air. Soon it multiples and there was a line of arrows guiding us upstairs.

"We only have six minutes before it erases, let's go quick," Rio told us.

We hurriedly made our way upstairs, following the arrows. We all thought that maybe it would lead us somewhere far or in a darker corner or closet but it took us by surprise when it lead us to the front desk.

"What the heck?" Travon murmured.

"Are you sure it's working correctly?" I asked Rio skeptically.

"Positive," he nodded.

"So... It's Camille?" Marina frowned.

I cannot believe that Camille can do that...

"That's what it's showing..." Rio trailed off.

"We cannot blame her without any solid proof," I pointed out.

"We got a hint, we shouldn't discard it." Elijah pointed out too.

He ain't wrong but we need more proof.

"We can watch her through the day and see if there is anything suspicious about her," Percy suggested.

"That's the wisest thing to do," Travon added.

"Let's hope there ain't no other body tomorrow morning,"

Soon all the arrows disappeared.

"You should rest we might need you and your magic tomorrow," Percy told Rio, who nodded.

"Do you have a place to stay?" I asked them curiously.

"Yeah, Dad gave us a dorm," Rio answered.

"For free? No conditions?" I asked and they both shook their head no.

Seriously?

"That's not fair," I murmured.

They chuckled.

"We are a bit too old to be attending classes," Rio smirked.

"Whatever..."

Soon we were walking away from the main building. Elijah walked with me to my dorm. As soon as the door was closed, I felt him grab my hips and turned me to face him. He bends and picks me up by the back of my thigh, making me wrap my legs around his waist.

I smiled, wrapping my arms around his neck.

He had a smirk on his kissable lips as his eyes stared into mine with adoration. I leaned in and pecked his lips a few times.

He groaned.

"Kiss me, woman," he told me.

I laughed.

"Make me," I spoke, challengingly.

He raised an eyebrow," You think I can't?"

Before I could answer, he was walking to the bed. He threw me onto the mattress making a squeal escaped my lips before he crawl on top of me, his legs on each side of my waist. He effortlessly remove my t-shirt and threw it away onto the floor.

"We only said kissing," I pointed out.

"That's what you said. I never say that Love," he chuckled.

He grabbed my wrists, bringing them over my head as he leaned his face closer to mine.

"You will cave in and kiss me yourself," he murmured.

His lips found my jaw and he leaves a few open kisses before trailing down to my neck.

"I can be tougher than that," I bit my lips, stopping myself from moaning.

"I know you are tough but I also know that you will give in to me... Just like you can make me surrender even through the slight touch," he trailed his kisses to my chest.

I arc my back slightly and he put his hand on my side, slowly going to my back. In a swift finger movement, I heard my bra unclipped.

With his teeth, he pulled the bra up.

He teased me by kissing my chest and he would occasionally bite my tits. I try to pull my hands from his grip but he tightened his hold.

"Elliiiijjaaahhhh...." I groaned frustrated.

"Yes love?" I could hear his amusement in his voice tone.

"Let me know hold you,"

"Only if you kiss me,"

"Yes!"

I felt his grip loosen, so I pull my hand down. I reached to grab his face and crashed my lips against his while wrapping my legs around his back. I kissed him like I haven't seen him for days, that's the effect his small touch has on me. He let out a groan kissing me back with the same eagerness.

I pulled away breathlessly.

"I love you so much," he smiled making my own lips curled into a smile.

"I love you too,"

"Now let's head back to what we were doing," he smirked.

I chuckled.

He pulled away and proceed to remove my boots before taking off my shorts. He then removed his own shirt, jeans, and shoes, discarding them on the ground near the bed.

He looks so hot.

He crawls back into bed and instantly attacks my chest with love bites.

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah