▪︎51|Drawings▪︎

▪︎Xena's pov:

▪︎Xena's pov:

After Rio performed his healing spell on Silas, we let him rest for the night and each went to rest too. Early in the morning before any lectures started, we came back into the library to check on him.

By we, I meant me, Elijah, Travon, Clayton, Marina, Roselia, Percy, Rio, Delilah, and Dad.

(Xena's outfit⬆️)

Silas was awake sitting on his chair and drinking a weird yellowish tea that was giving him some of his energy back.

"What happened to you?" Dad asked him concerned.

He looked at Dad, dead in the eyes," Dhalia,"

Shit.

My brothers and my dad tensed.

"How is she out?" Percy asked curiously.

"A fairy from the campus helped her..." Silas trailed off, not giving any more details.

What?

Could it be...

"Camille?" Elijah asked making everyone look at him. By the look on everyone's faces, I could tell that they all thought the same thing but didn't say it aloud.

"She didn't show up for two days, does she usually do that?" Percy asked Dad.

Dad shook his head no, "Never."

"It is her," Silas murmured making my eyes widen.

"What!?"

"Believe me I was as surprised as you are right now when I saw her beside Dhalia. She followed me from the campus when I left. She isn't hypnotized or under any spells... She's consciously helping her." Silas explained.

Why would she help her? She's been so loyal to Dad and the campus... Why would she want to destroy everything?

"You saw Dhalia? She got her human body?" Dad asked Silas, alarmed.

"Yep, and she is as strong as in the past... I was caught off guard when Camille threw the yellow powder on me making me vulnerable. I was so close to trapping her again but Camille protected her. Dahlia managed to suck a good amount of my magic from me." Silas added before standing up. He stumbled, holding onto the shelf beside him.

He was still weak.

"Dhalia is close. When she left me to die there, she was already making her way here..."

Delilah suddenly moved to the main table and randomly grab a pen and a piece of paper.

"Are you okay?" Rio asked her and she nodded.

"Yeah I just feel like I should draw..." she answered briefly.

She started drawing. Usually, when she gets her visions, she draws them, and let me tell you, she is an artist. All her art looks scaringly real.

"I got an email this morning, everyone is requesting a meeting from us. They have a lot of questions." Dad informed us.

"We should answer as much as we can... It will be wiser to have some more help on our ends." Percy pointed out.

"Are you sure they will help us? You know how this worked in the past. They asked questions, we answered them and gave them all the solutions only for them to go against us and try their own solutions which result in them dying." I pointed out too.

"Gotta try and hope luck is by our sides this time," Rio added.

I sigh and shrugged, "Try."

"You don't have to go if you don't want to... I'll put the meeting in the afternoon and I'll give the human half day off from the campus." Dad finalized firmly.

"Since everyone will be busy there, I'll patrol around," I suggested.

Dad nodded.

"There is no way I'll get all my energy and powers before Dhalia attacks us. I have a friend that lives close by in the forest. She will help us if we ask her to," Silas spoke.

"Ohhh 'She'?" Percy smirked.

Silas rolled his eyes but a small smile appeared on his lips," Yeah it's a she."

"Let's contact her then."

"I'm done," we heard Delilah say making us shift our attention to her. She looked at her drawing and furrowed her eyebrows.

"What did you draw now?" Rio murmured as he walked to her. He grabbed the paper and looked at it.

He slightly tilts his head to the side.

"It's a... Baby? Why did you draw a baby? And a knife and blood?" Rio asked confused.

"How would I know? They are visions, I only drew what came into my mind and most of the time I don't even know its meaning until it physically happens," Delilah pointed out.

"Last time when Dhalia came to us, my wife was pregnant with our first son and she wanted to kill our baby. Maybe it's related to her arrival here." Dad reckoned.

"Which is another sign that she is close..." Silas added.

"I'll get going, I'll organize the meeting and if everything goes right, we shall get more people on our side ready to help us and defend this campus."

With that being said, Dad left us.

I approached Delilah and glanced at her drawing. The baby she drew looked almost real. I have a feeling that the baby is a girl, her eyelashes were long, her face was chubby, and her nose was round and pointy yet it was so cute.

I have this weird feeling inside me as I kept looking at her...

I kept my eyes on the little girl for a few minutes.

Then, I shifted my attention to the next drawing. The knife she drew was a dagger. The end had old handmade designs on the wood part and the knife was pointy and no doubt sharp.

Then the blood... It was a splash on the floor with droplets falling into the buddle.

As everyone walked out of the library, Elijah approached me.

"Are you okay?" he asked me cautiously.

I nodded," I'm good, I was just looking at her drawing..."

He shifted his eyes onto the paper.

"She draws well," Elijah commented and I couldn't help but agree.

His hand wrapped around my lower back and he pulled me to his side before loosely wrapping both arms around me. He kissed the side of my head.

"I have a weird feeling when I look at the baby..." I admitted lowly.

He let his eyes on the drawing.

A few seconds in, I saw him furrow his eyebrows," She looks familiar."

I didn't tell him that it was a 'she'.

Who is she?

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah