▪︎62| Bonus Chapter▪︎

▪︎Xena's pov:

▪︎Xena's pov:

Life has been unpredictable and it went by so fast.

Three months into my pregnancy, I got married. It was a cute forestry wedding and only close friends and family were invited. The next day Elijah and I moved across the other side of the country, away from my enemies.

 The next day Elijah and I moved across the other side of the country, away from my enemies

Not everyone like the idea of a hellhound and a tribrid having a baby.

We stayed undercover for two years.

My baby girl is two years old.

Freya Sage Gatewood.

She is the replica of Elijah; she has the same eyes as him, the same nose, the same personality and she's a daddy's girl.

"Mama!"

"Yeah?" I called out from the living room.

Yesterday we had a sleepover in the living room and right now it was a mess, so I was cleaning everything up by hand. I'm currently pregnant with my son -who will pop out in around two weeks- and for this pregnancy, I couldn't use my witch side. My magic was out of control and it was all because of the little dude inside of me.

"Nicky!"

Oh.

I walked to the big glass doors in the living room and saw Nick standing by the stairs outside while Freya ran to him. He smiled and picked her up in his arms.

I made my way to the patio.

"I'm taking her for a run," Nick told me and I gave him a nod.

Ever since she was born, Nick has been visiting occasionally. He changed a lot. He's been more affectionate to her than to any of us and I know, I can feel it that he will never hurt her. Which is why I trust them being alone together without us supervising them.

Freya loves her uncle 'Nicky'.

"Bye mama,"

"Bye love,"

They walked into the woods.

Freya is still small and she hasn't shown any magic side yet.

However, she is supernaturally strong.

One day we were hanging out in the living room, eating popcorn and watching a movie when suddenly her favorite toy fell in between the two couches that we have. She surprised both Elijah and me when she lift the whole couch and grabbed her toy. We had our mouths dropped open and eyes widened.

From there we started to explain what we were and what our powers do.

Elijah and I have been keeping her away from every monster. Our friends and families do visit us and she knows them but among everyone, she's fascinated by Nick.

I might know the reason.

Since we all minimize our powers in front of her, she doesn't get to see a lot and I know Nick. I know he must be training her already. Honestly, I don't worry. I know he will take care of her, and teach her things that we as a parent will be scared to show her.

My little warrior is in good hands.

"Where is she?"

I heard Elijah ask.

I turned around and made my way to the kitchen where Elijah was making his breakfast.

"Nicky is here," I said with a chuckle.

"Oh,"

Elijah went for a run and right now he was in his black sports shorts. I went behind him and hugged his waist, leaning my head onto his back.

"You've been cleaning for a while now, relax a bit, I'll take over." he circled one of his arms around me while he flipped his pancakes.

"I'm so eager for him to come out so that I can use my magic again," I murmured.

He chuckled.

"Go rest, we have to go to Travon and Roselia's pre-wedding party tonight," he reminded me.

Oh shoot, I completely forgot about that...

"Right,"

Travon and Roselia were finally getting married. He proposed to her last year and this year they were having their wedding. Unfortunately, I was big like a whale and I had to order all my dresses in a larger size.

Clayton and Marina were still girlfriend and boyfriend and from what Elijah told me he's planning to ask the question too.

Oh my god those pancakes smell so good...

"Can I have a bite?" I asked him.

"Yeah," he put one of the pancakes on one of the plates and he handed it to me.

"Feed me," I pouted as I moved to his side.

"Okay, no need to give me those puppy eyes." he reached to grab a fork and started to feed me while looking at his other pancakes on the stove.

"Thank you," I smiled.

"You're welcome," he pecked my lips.

I groaned when I felt his little dude kick my ribs.

"Someone else is having fun," I rubbed the sore spot. Elijah turned off the stove and bend to my belly level. He lifts my top to my breast and kisses the area that the little one just kicks.

I felt him move inside of me.

"I can see him moving," Elijah commented.

Indeed we could see him move and my belly would make strange bumps from his feet and elbows.

Elijah rubbed his hands across my belly a few times and baby boy would respond to his touch by kicking more.

"I'm going to kill you," I told Elijah.

"Hey, you have him inside of you... Only fair I get to play with him like that." he pointed out with a small smile.

"Oh let him come out and you will have all the sleepless nights to play with him," I added.

"I hope he is like Freya, she slept through the nights and she was so quiet." Elijah spoke, remembering Freya's baby nights.

"We were lucky with one baby, I don't think this one will be that peaceful... I wasn't a peaceful a baby," I chuckled.

He chuckled too.

"Whatever, we will handle it." he stood up and peck my lips.

"Go rest now,"

"Yes sir,"

Not gonna lie, yesterday I couldn't sleep well as no position was comfortable. Hopefully I can have some sleep before we need to leave for the party. Nick usually stays with Freya for two hours so I should take a shower and jump onto the bed.

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah