▪︎23|Corpses ▪︎

▪︎Xena's pov:

▪︎Xena's pov:

After grabbing the jar of black ashes from Silas, I walked around the campus area. The property was big and since I couldn't use my tribrid, I had to walk for a while.

I thought about asking the twin for help but unfortunately, I had to keep repeating a protection spell as I pour the ashes for the ashes to work.

Silas did another spell where the ashes will only end when the circle will close. That's why I'm only carrying one jar.

The Alphas and Leaders were having a meeting with their communities about the things happening and their new restrictions applied but some werewolves and Vampires were still patrolling.

Occasionally I had to hide behind the trees.

Thirty minutes later, I successfully walked around the whole property and I closed the circle by aligning the two ends. A gust of wind creeps up showing a transparent barrier in front of me. No evil will be able to come inside unless someone from inside invites them in.

Since the dorm was inside the property area, I did go behind every building to create a barrier to keep the humans safe.

And done...

I closed the empty jar.

"Raven,"

I turned around right in time to see Travon stopped in front of me. He looked tensed.

"Come with me," he told me.

I didn't argue and followed him into the woods. I did use my speed so that we could reach quicker. We stopped by a hill and he gestures for me to look down. Carefully approaching the edge, I peeked down.

"Hi," Clayton did a small wave to me.

He was standing by a few dead bodies on the dirt ground. The bodies were displayed in a messy order close to each other. It looks like someone kill them and dumped them here. Each body had a big hole in its stomach and we could see everything inside them. It smelled horrible and there was already some worm and fly around the bodies.

I jumped off the hill, landing on my feet.

The smell is going to make me throw up...

I marched closer to Clayton, my eyes still looking at the corpses.

"You saw this in your flashback, right?" Travon asked me as he followed me.

"Yeah... It kinda looks the same." I admitted.

This witch is quick.

Looks like I really pissed her off when I called her a coward.

"Do you know if they belong to the packs or clans around the campus?" I asked the twin.

"I'm pretty sure that they are rogues... If they were in any packs or clans, their loved ones or their alpha would have looked for them." Clayton explained.