▪︎42|Necklace▪︎

▪︎Travon's pov:

▪︎Travon's pov:

We were far from Elijah but we could feel the heat emitting from him, making us feel hot and yet Raven casually sat in front of him, helping him. It was amazing to see how she was able to control him and help him to get that thing out.

'I love you...'

The strengths of two powerful soulmates.

Her arm was bleeding and it didn't bother her but when he groaned in pain, you could see her feeling that pain.

"She's insane. He will kill her." Maggie commented snapping me out of my thoughts. We were walking back to the border.

"He can't kill her and he won't. They are meant to be together," Professor Silas casually added.

"What do you mean?" Maggie asked curiously.

"Nothing... You better go and rest. You might have to do the night shift alone tonight." Professor Silas told her.

She let out a sigh before walking away from us.

"I might need a little help to get that thing to talk," Professor Silas spoke, looking at us.

"I'm in to help," Clayton agreed.

"I'm in," I added.

"I'm in too," Marina added in a low, firm voice.

"Great,"

We made our way to the campus. For the first time, we went to this office and we got the biggest surprise of our life. His underground library was sick. I kept looking around mesmerized by the place.

We watched as the professor put the jar in the middle of the room and he started to put a few candles around it. When he was done, he grabbed another jar and did a big circle with black ashes, to keep that thing inside.

We were outside the circle.

He started to recite something and the jar snap open. That black mass burst out ready to attack us, however, the circle that the Professor put stopped it from getting us.

Marina let out a small yelp reaching to grab Clayton's arm, startled by its attack. My brother simply put his hand on top of hers, comforting her.

"Don't worry, as long as it's inside, we are safe," Professor Silas informed us.

The black mass kept moving in all directions, trying to find a way to get out but he was trapped well. It changed in different shapes, and different sizes going crazy.

"Who are you?" Professor Silas demanded.

"Does it even speak?" Clayton asked curiously.

"I don't know, I hope it does." Professor Silas responded.

The professor tried his best to make it talk but in vain. The mass stayed idle for a good ten minutes, not moving at all. It looked like it was examining us.