▪︎50|Roselia's Pov▪︎

▪︎Xena's pov:

▪︎Xena's pov:

After dealing with the Chimeras, Elijah and I spend some time together in my dorm room. It didn't last long. Only fifteen minutes later, I got a candle note from Rio telling me to come to the campus. He said come urgently so I quickly got dressed and chuckled at a frustrated Elijah, who was also getting his clothes on.

I walked to him and cupped his face, bringing him into a soft, passionate kiss.

"Stop frowning like a little kid, let's go." I taunted him.

He rolled his eyes.

"I'm eager for this shitty situation to end so that I can be with you," he murmured.

"Me too baby, me too..."

We made our way quickly to the front yard. As we reached, we saw a crowd by the front steps of the main building. When we approached, the crowd moved and formed a small path for us.

My eyes landed on Silas, who looked extremely weak and different. He was pale and thinner than usual. His beard look long like an old wizard, and his hair was half white and half black. He was sitting on the steps and Rio was beside him checking him.

"BITCH!"

I shift my attention to the right and was attacked with a warm, tight hug from Delilah-Rio's girlfriend. She tightened her arms around my neck, bringing me to her height.

I smiled, wrapping my arms around her," Nice to see you too,"

She pulled away with a bright smile on her face.

"Never expected to come here but I got a vision and I found him stuck in a mass of magic, dying," she said pointing at Silas.

Dhalia. I'm sure it's her.

Delilah Banshee's visions are always on point. Whenever she feels anything or senses something... Things happen.

"Thank you for bringing him back," I told her sincerely.

"You're welcome... Moreover, I got to see Rio," she gave me a wink at the end.

I chuckled.

"And... Why the fuck didn't you tell me that you found your mate? And he's a hellhound!?" she pointed out.

I glanced at Elijah who was beside me, casually looking at us talking. His facial expression was neutral but I could tell he was amused by Delilah.

"Hmm Delilah meet Elijah and Elijah meet Delilah, Rio's girlfriend." I did a quick introduction.

Delilah shifts her gaze to Elijah," Oh my, nice to meet you. You are good-looking."

"Same to you, and thanks?" Elijah said for the last part but it came out like a question.

I chuckled.

"A handsome hellhound and a pretty tribrid... The combination is quite strong here... Girl, what kind of babies will you be popping out," Delilah wondered a little too loudly.