▪︎30|Soon Enough▪︎

▪︎Xena's pov:

▪︎Xena's pov:

"You can be heartless sometimes little sister," Nick spoke looking at the corpse of his dead friend.

"Learn it from you big brother," I pointed out.

He chuckled humorlessly, "If only you learned the important things instead of the boring things, it would have been great."

"Unfortunately, You can't always get what you want," I added.

He lightly shook his head. Pissed, he used his speed and went to the other guys still alive and looking at us before biting their necks and ripping some of their hearts out. All of them drop dead on the ground.

"Useless pack," he murmured disappointed.

He walked over the dead bodies, making his way to me. His chin was dripping blood and his eyes were yellow. He stood in front of me with his hands buried in his pocket.

I crossed my arms, looking at him, maintaining eye contact.

"I'm going to be generous and let you take this win little one. I'm not proud of myself for choosing such weak people in my pack and I might be alone now but you will hear me again and we will meet again," he told me firmly.

"I know we will meet again but don't be surprised if next time I'm not alone." I pointed out.

"You shouldn't be alone... Things are evolving and calling it dangerous doesn't even make it justice," he spoke.

I furrowed my eyebrows.

"You know about her, don't you?" I asked pointedly.

He smirked, "Of course I do."

"Who is she!?" I demanded.

"I don't wanna get involved in this... I know her and so do you. I can't tell you the name but I'm sure soon enough you will find it..." he answered before turning around.

"Is it Dhalia?" I asked.

"See you soon,"

With that, he disappeared.

I can't fucking believe it.

Looking around at the mess, I sigh. I need to tell Silas to clean these bodies before a human come across them.

I made my way to my dorm.

When I opened the door of my dorm, I was surprised to see Elijah sitting on my bed. He looked up when he heard the door open.

"Are you okay?" he asked me instantly.

"Yeah, I'm fine... Are you?" I asked him as I closed the door behind me.

"I'm quite frustrated, I can't shift," he admitted.

I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Why not?" I asked him.

"They threw a yellow smoke thing and everyone lost their powers. A concern Luna asked me when their power will come back and I told her that I would ask you before letting her know," he explained.

Oh.

That's why everyone was so inactive.

Usually, we use yellow smoke-It's a powerful and poisonous herb found in specific parts of the world- to capture powerful monsters so that we could kill them easily. My brothers and I rarely use it as we can get affected by it too.

"The yellow smoke usually takes 3 to 4 hours to wear off. You all should be good after that." I replied firmly.

"It's frustrating to be powerless," he let out.

I walked to him and sat beside him on the edge of the bed.

"Now you can experience the life of a human," I joked.

"Ha, ha, very funny," he murmured.

I playfully bumped my shoulder against him and as our skin touched, I felt the familiar tingling.

He looked at me, "See, I can feel these sparks... It's just I can't shift."

He isn't supposed to feel that...

"That's weird, you shouldn't be able to feel this..." I trailed off.

Maybe my Tribrid can help his hellhound come out...

I let my Tribrid come out and I reached to grab his hand.

"I can still feel it," he told me.

"Your hellhound is not dormant. You should be able to shift. " I pointed out.

"I keep on pushing and forcing it out, I can't..."

"Let me try something,"

I'll try to trigger his hellhound to come out...

I reached to cup his face with my left hand.

Still, in my Tribrid self, I leaned and kissed his lips. He instantly started to kiss me back. I opened my mouth letting him inside. I started slow but he deepened the kiss, his arm sneaking behind my back. He pulled me onto his lap making me straddle him. He kissed me roughly, his hands caressing my back and my sides.

My skin was on fire.

"Remove your t-shirt," I said as I pulled away from his lips.

Without hesitating or asking any questions, he removed his t-shirt throwing it away on the ground. I gently pushed him onto the bed and let my hands roam on his body.

I feel him shiver under my touch.

His eyes remained on me and his lips curled in a smile.

I moved onto him and peck his lips. He tried to keep me kissing him but I moved to kiss his jawline. I left a few open kisses and I felt him grip my hips tightly. He closed his eyes, a low moan escaping his lips.

Damn...

"Try not to burn my bed," I murmured near his ears.

"It's alright, We can share mine," he added.

I chuckled.

I trailed my kisses down to his neck and work there for a few minutes.

"If you keep going, there will be consequences," he warned me, his fingers going into my hair messaging my scalp.

I stopped and looked up at him.

"Should I stop?" I asked him with a slight smirk.

As I put my hand on his chest, I could feel his body heating up.

"No, I don't want you to stop but know that if you continue, there will be no stopping." he pointed out, his voice deepening.

Maybe that's what I want...

I trailed my fingers to his side before going to his v- line and tracing it with the tip of my fingers. I could feel his friend poking my ass through his jean.

He clenched his jaw.

"Having fun torturing me?" he growled lowly and I laughed.

"A little bit," I added.

All of a sudden, he flipped us over and he brought my hands over my head pinning them on the mattress. I looked at him. His eyes were a dark emerald green, showing that he shifted and there was a smirk on his lips.

He shifted...

"How about we finish what you started?"

Well damn.

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah