▪︎29|Nick▪︎

▪︎Elijah's pov:

▪︎Elijah's pov:

Everyone started to murmur among themselves as they were confused to see Raven here. The hybrid didn't look surprised, he simply stared at Raven blankly.

"Looks like our paths crossed again," The hybrid talked loudly.

Everyone quiet down.

"You don't seem happy to see me," She commented.

Do they know each other?

"You know damn well the reasons... Little sister," he spoke.

Sister? That's her brother?

That caught everyone off guard. Even the twin looked surprised.

"Do I?" she taunted as she took a few steps forward.

"Woah, hold on... Your sister is a human! Damn Nick, did you steal all her powers when you were born or something?" The scar-neck guy laughed making his group snicker.

"Shut up Paul," Nick told Paul before shifting his gaze back on Raven.

"Nick, seriously... That's what you came to now? Having a small pathetic rogue group doing all your dirty work?" she asked, still ridiculing him.

Nick glared at her, "At least I use my powers for better things little sister, Unlike you."

"Unlike me? I did great things too," she added firmly.

Nick scoffed, "Risking your life and using your powers to save pathetic and ungrateful lives isn't a great thing. People should fear you, fall to your feet for mercy but no... You like to save lives instead of taking them."

"Oh please brother, don't make me sound like a saint. We both know I ain't one." she pointed out.

"Hold on, what powers are you referring to?" Paul asked Nick confused.

Nick ignored him.

"We are on unclaimed lands, leave and let me do my thing," Nick told Raven blankly.

"Unfortunately I can't... You got my friends in here," she answered.

"Take your friends and leave," Nick told her.

"Huh? No!" Paul screamed pissed.

Nick turned to him, "I'm saving your fucking life right now, let her go."

"Really? Are you saving my life or are you saving your sister's life? Huh? You know she's a human and she can't hurt us which is why you are sending her away from here." Paul stated.

He got it all wrong...

"One quarter," she spoke, crossing her arms on her chest.

Paul turned to her," What?"

"I'm only one-quarter human," she elaborated.

That got everyone back to whispering among themselves.

"What are you talking about?"