Chapter 17

Seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing, it's okay not to be okay.

-Jessie J, Who You Are

-

-

-

-

Carmen's Pov.

I woke up with my hair sticking to my face. I pushed it away and tried to sit up. My body was heavy and my head was pounding. I laid back down in pain and opened my eyes. I looked out the window and the sunlight made my eyes burned. I wanted nothing more than to close those curtains.

Those white curtains.

Those curtains that I didn't have in my room, nor did I recognize.

I willed myself to sit up and looked around. This room was fairly large with a flat screen tv installed on the wall in front of me. The walls were white and bare, like no one has ever put up decorations. The bed I was sitting up in was black and most definitely not mine.

I slowly moved to get out but stopped when a sharp pain went through my head. I winced and continued to get out of bed. I felt sick and wanted to go back to sleep. Once I stood straight up I looked down at my body and my jaw dropped.

I was wearing nothing but my panties and a huge black shirt. I was still wearing my bra underneath and tugged at my hair. I closed my eyes tightly, trying to remember what the heck happened to me. I remember sitting on Zayn's lap and him kissing me.

Oh my god I kissed Zayn.

I opened my eyes and looked around once again, this time seeing a glass of water and a container of Advils. I reached for the Advil and took out two. I swallowed them down with the water and leaned against the beautiful black night stand. I closed my eyes again

I remember...being pull off of Zayn's lap. I remember shouting and music and a bunch of people around me. I remember going upstairs and...and Harry was there with me. He was yelling at me in the hallway.

Harry.

I bit on my bottom lip. This must be Harry's house. It has to be. It's either his or a complete strangers and I'm not sure which is worse.

I remember kissing Harry-

Oh my god...I kissed Harry. After every damn thing, I kissed Harry.

As soon as the horrid memory played through my mind, I heard a knock on the door. I jumped, startled, and couldn't seem to find my voice. I watched as the door opened and Harry came into view. My jaw dropped and my face reddened at the sight of him. His sweatpants hug low on his hips and he was shirtless, his tattoos out on display. His hair was messy, making it look like he just woken up.

Harry looked me over, letting his eyes slowly travel down the length of my body, lingering on my legs. I grew hot and I tugged at the hem of the black shirt that reached down to my mid-upper thigh, feeling slightly uncomfortable under his gaze.

"Uh, morning." Harry said awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Morning." I whispered back, playing with my fingers.

I shuffled from foot to foot, not knowing what do or what to say.

"By the way you look and your body language, I'm going to take a stab in the dark here and say you remember?" Harry asked and I looked up at him. He was leaning against the door frame with his eyebrows raised and a smirk on his face.