Chapter 39

Ooh, babygirl don't get cut on my egdes, I'm the king of everything you know my tongue is a weapon.

-Halsey, Young God

-

-

-

-

Carmen's Pov.

My lips met Harry's and my heart was pounding. His lips were soft and firm like they always are. This kiss was nothing like we shared in his car last night. This one was fulled with passion and lust, desperation and need. A fire started in the pit of my stomach and I moaned against his lips.

His tongue searched every bit of my mouth. Our tongues intertwined and his felt like silk against mine. My hands moved up to his hair and I tugged. Harry's moan sent heat between my legs and I leaned into him more. Harry gripped my hips and turned me so that I was now straddling him. Not once did our kiss break and when it did I whinned.

Harry's lips moved along my jaw and down my neck, sucking feverishly at my skin. I whispered Harry's named and he moaned against my neck. His fingers dug into my hips and the pain that should be there was replace by pleasure. Harry ran is tongue along my collarbone and I was breathless. I dug my nails into his shoulders and I slowly began to grind myself down against him. He was hard between my thighs and every time I rubbed down, my head spun.

Harry sucked in a sharp breath when I rubbed myself against the hard lump in his pants once again. I bit down on my lip to keep from moaning loudly from the contact. Harry's lips disconnect from my neck and he threw his head back. His grip on my hips tightened as he guided my hips in fast circles. I bit down on my bottom lip and put my hands on his hard stomach. Harry moaned and bucked his hips up, causing me to whimper at the sensational feeling of him pressed against me.

I knew Harry and I shouldn't go this far. I don't know what would happen if we kept doing this, but I didn't care. I just want to feel Harry's lips and tongue on me and watch him come undone under my touch.

Harry continued to move me against him and the fire inside me was going crazy. I continued to grind myself against him as I bent down and ran my tongue and teeth along Harry's neck. Harry gasped and clenched me tighter to him, cursing under his breath. I sucked on the skin just below Harry's ear and let my hands run down his chest. Harry's breathing only increased as I got to the waistband of his jeans.

For the first time, I want to touch Harry. I wanted to make him feel the way he makes me feel. I wanted to see him fall apart underneath me and I blushed at my dirty thoughts. Nervousness and uncertainty found its way back into me and I was just about to pull my hands away when Harry took my hands and kept them where they were.

"Don't stop, Princess." Harry moaned and the thickness of his voice made me want to squeeze my legs shut.

I blushed as Harry kissed my lips. "But I-I don't..." I trailed off, incredibly embarrassed.

Harry cupped my cheek and pulled my closer. "What me to show you?" Harry muttered against my lips. Harry's other hand moved along my thigh and I shivered under his touch.

"Julie's here." I whispered, just now remember. "We...we can't do anything right here."

Harry kissed me harder and before I knew it, picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he cursed in my ear, sending low moans erupting from my mouth. Before I can even comprehend what was happened, Harry pushed opened my bedroom door and shut it behind us. He made his way over to my bed and laid down. While Harry was one his back, I was on top of him still straddling his waist.