please read

a/n:

Hey!

I hope you don't skip over this because I have something to say and I want y'all to see it.

Thank you guys so much for sticking with me through this whole story. Thank you to everybody who has this book a chance and is giving me the motivation I need to write a second one. Thank you to all of you who gave me a chance and was there ever since the beginning. I remember when I didn't know what the fuck I was doing and Fiendish only had around 5 views, 3 votes, and no comments. Now, I have over 200k views, over 11k votes, and over 4k comments on this one story.

Thank you to all my silent reads as well. I know you're there reading this so that enough is a blessing.

I just finished edited every single chapter of Fiendish and it's SOOOOO MUCH BETTER I FIXED (AND ADDED) JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING. Nothings really changed but everything is more put together and well written. If you go back and read some of the early chapters, you might be able to tell what I fixed and what I added. With that said, I will be posting the first chapter of Fiendish 2!

Again, thanks for...everything really

-Nance

P.s. - I wrote a new story called Beneath and Beyond so check that out please!