Chapter 58

Now I whip it straight back to the crib, finna give you something that you won't forget.

-Trey Songz, Slow Motion

-

-

-

-

Carmen's Pov.

We drove toward Harry's house and excitement and nervousness simmered in my veins. I sent a text to Julie a few minutes ago, thanking her for everything and telling her I was with Harry, before turning off my phone. I looked over at Harry and his startling green eyes were glued onto the road. The muscle in his jaw ticked over and over again along his sharp jawline. The hand that was on the steering wheel gripped it so hard his knuckles turned pale, contrasting against his tan skin.

I looked down at the hand that rested on my bare thigh. His thumb drew circles along my skin and I put my hand over his. His large hand twitched and flipped over, lacing our fingers together. His hand was much larger than mine and I felt dainty in his grasp. His skin was rough and warm, calming the nerves in me. With my other hand, I reached up to my chest, grasping the ring that hung around my neck. The metal was cool as it bit into my palm and I had to bite my lip and close my eyes to keep from crying again.

In a few short minutes, we coasted to a stop in front of his house and Harry killed the engine. I followed Harry out of the car and took my heels off, holding them in one hand. Harry came around the car before I could take a step and took my hand in his. He took my heels from me, giving me a soft kiss that made my knees weak. When he pulled away, he tugged me in the direction of his front door.

Harry opened the door for me and I walked inside. My bare feet came in contact with the cool floor and I shivered. It was dark inside and I turned around. I watched as Harry deposited my heels by the door and closed it. Making sure the door was locked, Harry turned around to face me. He walked toward me and the way he looked made me melt into a giant puddle. Harry placed his hands on my hips and I put mines on his shoulders.

"Carmen." He breathed out my name and I shivered. He let his lip sweep over my cheek and then my jaw. My eyes fluttered closed and I sighed when I felt Harry's lips touch the sensitive area just below my ear.

"Carmen, baby," Harry said into my ear and his tone had me begin to worry. "This...This is huge. Giving yourself to me, letting me take something so precious away from you is huge, baby. I don't want this to happen and you regret it later in life. I-I need to know that you're truly as ready you say you are. That this is what you want. Carmen, Princess, are you sure?"

"Yes," I answered without hesitation and looked up at him. Even in the dark, my eyes found his and didn't lose contact. I slowly grabbed one of his hand and took a deep breath. I moved his hand down my side and it seemed like he stopped breathing. I continued to move his hand until his fingers came in contact with the hem of my dress. Then I moved his hand up slowly. His fingers bunch up my dress and then, without my guidance, moved to the inside of my thighs. "I want you more than anything."

Harry pinched my soft sink and I gasped as he moaned. He cursed under his breath and ran his fingers up more, dragging them across my soaked panties. I whimpered his name.

"Shit, I want you so bad." Harry groaned and my stomach clenched out the sound. His thumb rubbed circles around me and when he bypassed my panties I jumped, having to grip his shoulders tighter for support.