Chapter 5

You'll never know the psychopath sitting next to you.

-Twenty One Pilots, Heathens

-

-

-

-

Carmen's Pov.

The interior of the Club was huge. The walls were a dark shade of red and the floor was pitch black. The lighting was dull and colorful and the music was deafening. I could feel the beat drum throughout my body as Harry led me through the grinding bodies.

Harry brought me to a table in the back that was occupied by a bunch of men and a few women sitting on their laps. I furrowed my eyebrows at the group, growing extremely nervous. I wanted nothing for than to get the hell out of here.

"Styles." One of them addressed Harry. He had dark hair and hazel eyes. He looked well groom with tattoos covering his arms. His eyes sparkled when he looked over at me and I gave him an unsure smile.

"Zayn." Harry acknowledged him and sat down.

I looked around to see every one watching me and my face reddened. Before I knew it, Harry pulled me down on his lap. I tried to stand back up but his grip on my was firm.

"Don't piss me off tonight, baby." Harry whispered in my ear and I stopped struggling. I looked at the other girls and felt super uncomfortable on Harry's lap.

"Who's this lovely lady?" Zayn asked staring at me. I opened my mouth to answer but Harry cut me off.

"Her name's Carmen and she's mine."

I looked down at my hands. I wasn't helpless; I could speak and I don't want people to know me as Harry's. God, I wanted to punch him.

"She beautiful, Harry." The blondy in the corner said. He flash me a smile and took a swig of his beer. The lady on his lap shot me a glare and I rolled my eyes. Really?

"Thank you." I said and Harry's grip on my hips tightened. I looked down at him to see him looking back at me. Our faces were inches apart and my breathing hitched.

I looked away quickly to see a hand stretch across the table toward me.

"The name's Niall, love."

I took his hand in mine our and shook. I gave him a smile and he returned it. His hand was soft and his grip was firm. Niall seemed like a genuinely nice guy.

"You can let go of my girl's hand now." Harry said with venom in his voice.

Niall instantly let go and laughed.

"Think someone gonna snatch her up, eh mate?" Zayn ask. I turned to Harry to see him glaring at Zayn.

"No one would dare and you know it." Harry hissed and Zayn nodded his head.

"My name's Anastasia." The woman sitting on Niall's lap said and I forcefully shot her a smile.

"It's nice to meet you." I lied. "You have a beautiful name." I complimented her.

"As do you, Carmen. Harry's awfully smittened by you." Anastasia commented and I blushed. I shouldn't blush, though.

It was sweet of her to say, but I feel like I'm not the only at this table who knows Harry doesn't give a shit about me.

Harry lightly pinched my side and I jumped on his lap. I looked down at him to see him smirking at me.

"Ticklish, I see." Harry whispered and I just stared into his eyes. After looking for something that wasn't there, in turned my attention to the boy with the blue eyes.