37- Blank

"I know this is like the laziest confession that you'll ever get in your entire life but.." Taeyeon fiddled with the flower she was holding. "I just wanted you to know that I like you" She smiled to herself before turning to Tiffany, tucking the piece of pink flower on the girl's ear. "And I'd like to ask you to be my girlfriend" Her hand brushed lightly against the pink cheek. "So, what do you say?" 

The way Taeyeon's eyes stared right into her soul made Tiffany blush even more. Her hand absently plucked the flower away and just looked at it, unsure of what was happening as of the moment. The confession was out of the blue, and really, it felt like Taeyeon didn't give much thought about it.

"Still a no, huh?" Disappointment was evident in her voice though she tried to mask it with a nonchalant shrug. "It's okay. At least I tried" Taeyeon shrugged again before turning around to leave the room. 

"Taeyeon!" Tiffany hurriedly rushed out to the hallway when everything had sunk in. "Hey, wait a minute!" She shouted, her breathing uneven as she tried to run faster.

Upon reaching the girl all the way to the end of the building, Tiffany was practically panting for help as she held Taeyeon's arm.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm the one who's supposed to be asking that question" Tiffany said before straightening up.

"Huh?"

"You didn't give me a chance to say something"

"Silence means no, though" 

"I beg to differ"

"Okay, so what were you planning to say?"

Gathering all the courage that she could muster, Tiffany took a deep breath and a step forward. "The feeling is mutual" Another step in before she placed her arms around the girl's neck. "I like you too" She whispered right into her ear. "Let's be girlfriends from now on"