41- Until The End Of The World

I ran to the left and found our practice room, from there emerged SM’s dance crew running towards my direction to the exit. I saw one of our back up dancer as I ran, but she pulled my hand dragging me along with her and told me to run with them.

“No unnie! Leave me please!”

She was stunned but then she loosened her grip in my arm and towards the exit.

It’s not yet the end of the world, it can’t be. I still have lots of dreams to achieve! Places to go, things to do, people to love..

It can’t be.

I haven’t even told Taeyeon I love her.

Year 2002, I headed back to Korea after some castings in the U.S it was all just luck, I’m not even serious when I did the audition, and I didn’t know I was actually going to pass.

I was really bored that time and when the staffs of SM told me I need to go back to my country land Korea to enhance my singing and dancing skills. I was just expecting that after few days of singing, I’ll fail and they’ll send me back to U.S again.

But when I was introduced to some other girls that was told to be my group mates. I met this dorky shorty, and then the next thing I knew was I fell for her. For Kim Taeyeon.

Then after years of being a trainee, we became Girls’ Generation. She being our leader. The past years, I managed to hide my feelings for her.

That feeling that every time I’m being close to her, that giddy feeling, I feel like I’m gonna faint when we perform together on stage, and my position in the formation is near her. I thought I was gonna forget the steps.

That’s her effect on me.

And her actions made me think she feels the same way, but I must not set my hopes up high, she won’t fall for me, life is unfair.. Taeyeon won’t fall for me the same thing on how I fell for her.

When TaeTiSeo was made, I’ve had more chance on getting closer to her. When we emceed together on an awarding, I felt King Kong and friends are having party in my tummy.

For real.. that’s what I felt.

When she first laid her eyes on me, we stared at each other for a while, and then I felt love. My heart was beating erratically like it’s gonna go out my chest.

That time I know how my heart will be broken.

She won’t feel the same way.

I’m just Tiffany, she’s treating me as a friend and a member of her group.

I dashed here and turned there. And there I saw my co-members with the staffs around them.

“There you are Tiffany, come on! Let’s all take the exit!” The quivering voice of manager oppa said.

I ran to them, not bothered about what the staff’s said. I stared intently at Taeyeon and she did the same.

“Taengoo, Tiff, let’s go the building will collapse anytime soon” The crying voice of Jessica made us both flinch.

“No Sica, give us a minute. I promise we’ll follow!” Taeyeon said as she gripped tightly at Jessica’s hand and Jessica nodded.

They then left to the exit.

“Taetae I..”

“Fany we need to go.. we need to go and secure our families, and we need to take them to a safer place!”

“Won’t you say anything Taetae?” I asked as I grip her hand tightly.