ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛

~✵~

Which color is better

Which color is better.. cream yellow or sepia yellow?

Hmmmm...

And here is y/n stressing over which color to choose just for the simple key chain on his drawing, this lasted for over 10 minutes.

"Screw this, I will pick it after getting a drink." y/n grumbled as he stands up from his chair.

The second y/n opened his door, he immediately saw a black shadow going to his door.

"Good afternoon. Do you need anything master y/n?" A tall man stands in front of a shock y/n, still stunned from the speedy person.

"N-no.. Uh. Can you walk slower next time? You know I was just painting earlier, my eyes can't adjust to a fast rhythm right away.."

"Yes master y/n. I will walk slower next time. If you don't need anything, I will go back to the laundry room. Say my name when you need me.

The tall man who is y/n butler 'walked' away with the same speed earlier.

"I swear he doesn't listen.." Y/n mumbled and slowly walked to the kitchen and grabbed (fav soda).

...

" I'm tired.. Can I go back home later and sleep.."

"Of course! You can just sleep in my room later if you don't mind."

What's that? I don't recognize the first voice..

y/n peeks out from the kitchen and sees a white hair boy laying down on the couch making a -x- expression.

Who's that?

"I will get some drinks in the kitchen, just lay down there ok?" Reo said while walking to the kitchen, looking back at the white hair boy.

"mhm.."

When Reo walks into the kitchen, y/n taps on his shoulder to get his attention.

"Oh hi y/n! I didn't expect you to be out of your room." Reo said as he opens the fridge to grab some drinks.

"Don't describe me like those people who closes themselves in their own room and gets completely cut of from the real world. ( me fr )  Anyways, who's that boy? I don't recall you inviting people to the house a lot.."

"Wait IS HE YOUR BOYFR-"

"AND let me just cut you off right there, for that boy.. He's my treasure!" Reo said smiling then he looked at the albino who's currently playing his phone.

Treasure?

..

.

"Of course! He's my treasure after all! He's perfect. From personality to looks, he gets 100 marks." Y/n laughs while hugging his notebook.

" You are my model from now on! I can sense inspirations kicking in just by looking at you."

"Maybe I will trɎ ðut̶  ƧӨᄃᄃΣЯ-

"Ah!" y/n said while using 1 hand to support himself and 1 hand to hold his head that is currently throbbing after remembering something.

" Y/n! Are you ok? Do you need the doctor? I can call the butler to-" Reo puts down the drinks which was on his hand right away to check up on y/n.

" I'm fine.. something just came up.." y/n said with a weaker tone unlike the one he was using when Reo first went in the kitchen.

"If you say so.. I will take the drinks to Nagi now. Oh right! Let me introduce Nagi to you!" Reo said as he ran to albino with drinks on hand who's surname is Nagi assuming from what Reo said earlier.

" Nagi!! I am back, feel free to pick any drinks from here! " Reo said and sits at the other side of the sofa, y/n follows.

"Nagi, this is my brother, y/n. Y/n, this is Nagi Seishiro and we play football together, he's a total genius at it!" Reo introduced the 2 to each other.

y/n crossed his legs while looking at the white hair boy, who's still playing while laying down.

"Reo.. my muscles are sore..." Nagi said as he put downs his phone and made a oxo face.

Why does he look like that one rabbit named Miffy..

" Ah, I will massage it for you! Take off your shirt and tell me where." Reo stood up and walked near Nagi.

"What a hassle.." Nagi said while pouting.

" I will help you just sit up for a second ok?" Reo gently pulls Nagi up to take off his shirt.

"Am i looking at something that i am not supposed to look at.." y/n mumbled, eyebrows furrowed.

"Is it here?" Reo said after putting Nagi shirt on the table, now touching the albino's muscles see where is sore.

"mhm..." Nagi said as his expression turned to -x-

...

"DEFINITELY BOYFRIENDS. NO NEED TO DECLINE THE TRUTH-"  Y/n shouted while rushing back to his room.

" HEY I DIDN'T SAY THAT?!" Reo shouted back, face slightly red from what y/n had said.

And there's Nagi,

-x-   zzzz

basically asleep.

~✵~

Authors notes: Ok next chapter i will actually start the blue lock story-