ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟠

Yes your dearest author is back to hurt you more /jk-

Or am I?

And if you see Y/n acting different, I did that on purpose due to the locked door disappearing. (The locked door is Y/n's trapped emotions/skills , the stairs leading to the door are basically Y/n's ongoing life. So, by going through the door, he can improve more and express himself more)

~✵~

I really want to see how much stronger you can get after going through the door

I really want to see how much stronger you can get after going through the door.. But it doesn't seem possible now.

I know you can't hear me anymore but I want to make a wish.

Is it possible for you to remember me after this?

.

.

"Hey!"

"How can you fall asleep at a match for this long?! Wake up already!"

Y/n rubbed his eyes and adjusted to the lighting, seeing Reo shaking him awake.

"What happened just now.." Y/n mumbled.

"I was wondering why you were getting no reactions from Chigiri suddenly collapsing, and turns out you were still asleep!" Reo chided.

"Eh?!" Y/n widened his eyes at the sudden information.

"He should be fine though.. No need to get too worried." Reo said, ruffling Y/n's hair.

"Seriously though, I thought you would wake up soon after me carrying you outside of the locker room and to the 'back-up' area.. Never knew you were a heavy sleeper." Reo said, looking back at the match.

"Reo, Y/n."

The two siblings looked at Ego after hearing their name.

"You two are getting subbed in." Ego said, looking at them.

"Time to take over, huh?" Reo grinned, getting up from his seat, pulling Y/n's hand at the same time. Making the boy stand up.

.

Why do I feel like something is missing..

.

The two walked inside the field. After Reo ran in replacing Niko, Y/n looked at Chigiri walking towards him, more quiet than usual.

"It's not your fault for skipping practice due to the trauma from your injury. I don't want to see you cry when I look up after scoring a goal." Y/n said then ran inside the field.

Chigiri glanced at Y/n. He bit his inner cheeks and held his tears, stepping out of the field.

.