ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟝

So, I know that uhm I updated this like 2 times in a row already but since I am following the wheel and it is playing favs rn. If it never lands on Mute then I will just update it like once per 1 to 2 weeks- (Not gonna worry about Judicator since wheel doesn't hate it)

I guess take another chapter because the last one was short?

~✵~

After Ego told the top 6 to go into a different room, he told the remaining players to pick a team within the next 24 hours

.

CAFETERIA

Hyoma is going to eat with his past teammates.. And Reo wants to eat alone.. 

Y/n walked around with his tray as he didn't want to eat alone. He came across a boy with cyan hair.

"Hi! Are you perhaps eating alone?" Y/n asked, making the boy turn to him.

"Oh, 2 more people is coming here actually but I am sure they don't mind ya being here. I am Hiori by the way." The boy, who is now known as Hiori said.

Kansai accent?

Y/n nodded and sat down next to Hiori. "Are you from Kyoto?"

Hiori smiled and nodded, as he was about to say something. Two boys put their tray of food on the table, catching Hiori and Y/n's attention.

"Are you that artist.. Y/n Mikage? My name is Nanase!" A boy with black hair said excitedly.

Y/n looked at the boy, "Yes I am. Will I perhaps be disturbing you guys..?"

Nanase shook his head immediately, "Of course not! I am so happy to meet you!" then he looked at the pink hair boy, seeing his response. 

"Hungry, hungry." The pink hair boy said as he sat down, waiting for Nanase to sit down so he can start eating.

"I think Kurona just wants to start eating" Nanase giggled, sitting down.

As the 4 starts eating, Y/n asked, "What teams are you guys choosing?"

"Hm... Maybe team A." Hiori said after thinking.

Y/n looked at Kurona, but the one just pointed at Hiori and nodded.

"You are choosing team A as well?" Y/n mumbled, as he is still thinking of the option between A to C.

It would be easier to work with Rin and Nagi.. But which one..?

"I want to try out teams that I have never worked with before! So, it is team A for me!" Nanase said.

"Teams that you have never worked with before?" Y/n asked.

"Mhm! And team A is definitely the strongest team as the number 1 and 2 is there. I would like to learn from them!" Nanase laughed.