ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟

Author's notes: I am going to move Nagi and Reo's ranking up by 1 as I need Y/n to be below them.

I just started reading Blue lock ep Nagi and noticed some stuff in front might be wrong, i hope i don't have to change so much. ( I see choki being given to Ba-ya to take care of but uh pretend that Nagi already gave it to her.)

words that you might not know:

youkai 妖怪 : supernatural entities and spirits in Japan

~✵~

"They took away our stuff

"They took away our stuff.. This is going to be boring..." Y/n signed and he looked at his clothes that he was given.

"Come on! Don't be so down.. Hm? There's a number on the side," Reo said while he looked at the number.

251 V?

y/n looks at both Reo and Nagi's number and looks back at his own.

Seems like i am directly below Nagi? That's weird.. Didn't Reo say he's really good at football?

"Hey Reo what is your number?" Nagi asked.

"249 V  Looks like we're supposed to change into this in Room V." Reo said while looking down at his clothes.

"Seems like room V is here. let's go in. " Y/n looked at the logo of the door again to check if it is room V, after that he opens the door.

In room V, it was quite empty with a total of 12 people and some lockers on the side.

"This is totally like squid game!" Nagi said.

"OH HO! SPEAK OF THE DEVIL!!" 

"IT'S THE GENIUS COMBO FROM THAT GAME A WHILE BACK!  " A boy shouted while changing into the suit he was given. " We lost because we underestimated you two. Today we're gonna determine which of us is truely stronger!" The boy continued.

"So loud.." Y/n mumbled. "Who is this guy?" y/n whispered to Reo and Nagi.

After Y/n's question, the duo thought for a while. Then Nagi looked at Reo as he couldn't think of who he is. 

" No idea, I don't remember..." Reo sweatdropped.

"EXCUSE ME? HOW DO YOU NOT REMEMBER?? I'M THE ACE OF THE POWERHOUSE YOU GUYS MIRACULOUSLY WON AGAINST! MAKE SURE YOU REMEMBER IT!" The boy shouted at the three, in the middle of the shouting...

ACHOO

"But if you lost against them, doesn't it make you weak?" y/n asked, looking at the boy's face.