𝔼𝕘𝕠𝕚𝕤𝕥 𝕓𝕚𝕓𝕝𝕖

Have you guys every heard of the Egoist Bible yet? It's some more extra info for different characters! And I thought it would be quite fun to add some infos to let you guys know more about Y/n. ( And how this Y/n is created)

~✵~

Y/N MIKAGE

Y/N MIKAGE

-He is 16 years old.

-strengths: Anything related to art, singing (the last time he sang in class, his classmates asked him if he was a professional singer), dancing (He only danced once but when he substituted his friend to be one of the dancers in a competition once, he somehow got the mvp)

-weakness: math (he doesn't exactly do well with numbers), body strength (He doesn't work out often)

-favorite subject: Anything other than physical education and math

-favorite animal: white cats (Just ignore this if you are allergic to cats or something, I really wanted to match this with the princess)

-favorite type: Anyone who is pretty and likes Y/n's art will do. (He does have a high standard for looks)

-number of valentines chocolates received last year: ? (He doesn't know as he gave it all to his brother due to him not liking sweet stuff.)

-clubs that he joined: 0 (He didn't want to join any but the art club did beg him to join)

-fetish: ? (put that in the comments if you want to reveal that lol)

-He gets an average of 6-7 hours of sleep per day (Why would you waste time on sleep when you can draw?)

-If it was the last day on Earth: Move to the moon.

-He always buys a popsicle when he is in a convenience store. (Muscle memory due to a certain person)

-mushroom or bamboo shoots: definitely mushrooms. (Fight me if you don't)

-Shiki appeared at the age of 6 due to Y/n snapping.

-He doesn't believe in Santa so he didn't accept any present from 'Santa'.

-He is fluent in English and can speak some basic Italian.

-What he would do if he received 100 million yen: Live my life normally? It's not like my life would change with some money. -Y/n

-He is a decent cook, not the best one but won't burn the kitchen down.

-He has a good fashion sense.

Add more if you want to ^^ You can put it in the comments! (Bdys, blood type, etc)

~

The liking of different people Y/n+Shiki (Platonic/ Romantic) < You decide on that one