ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟞

~✵~

The two teams got into position and sees the hologram of goal keepers appear again

The two teams got into position and sees the hologram of goal keepers appear again. Y/n looked at the opposite team.

Seriously, these three together is unstoppable to other players, but we have Rin.

.

The round started with Isagi kicking the ball to Bachira.

"You can deal with him right, y/n?" Aryu asked as he ran off.

Wait what?!

Y/n widened his eyes after hearing what Aryu said and sees Bachira approaching him with scissors' like dribble. He focused on the ball again and activated his weapon and followed where the light is telling him to be at.

As he was about to get the ball, Bachira kicked the ball towards Isagi who is running towards the goal. Isagi passed it to Nagi.

Aryu went behind Nagi, preventing the albino from striking.

"This distance, this timing.. It's your range."

Nagi kicked the ball to the opposite directions from the goal, to Isagi.

BANG

0:1

As the other team was celebrating their score, Y/n frowned.

That special vision is no longer there even though I focused on the ball and activated my weapon.. Did I do something wrong?

"Enough." 

Rin suddenly spoke, making everyone's attention go to him.

"I know about what level you are in... It's so lukewarm that no training can save you."

"You guys still think that fighting with this one ball is only nothing but a sport, right? Can you seriously just disappear. This is a battlefield." Rin continued as he slowly walks up to the ball.

"You guys are now showing your backs against soldiers with guns."

Don't tell me that he's going to..

"That's why I'm saying you're lukewarm."

Rin finished as he kicked the ball directly to the goal.

BANG

1:1

Amazing.. I wish I could do that.

"Hey, that was too stylish. Don't go doing that without telling me." Aryu said.

"I keep saying this, but I don't care at all. Whether you are a companion or an enemy.. To me, you are all just lukewarms." Rin said, picking up the ball.