ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟘

~✵~

Zantestu started running with the ball, Chigiri following up behind

"I'm the speed king! Stupid four eyes, I'll crush you this time!" Chigiri shouted at the boy in front of him.

"Don't call me stupid.." Zantestu mumbled, then sped up, trying to leave Chigiri in his dust. "Slowpoke." he continued.

Zantestu stopped and tried passing to Nagi. Chigiri caught up and kicked the ball out before he striked. 

"I caught you! Slowpoke!" Chigiri shouted.

The ball flew outwards, flying towards 2 team Z players and Nagi. Nagi trapped the ball with his back and spinned around, planning to strike. When he kick the ball towards the goal, the ball hit Igaguri's head.

Bachira received the ball and once again, started running towards the goal. He got close to Reo and passed it to Kunigami.

Kunigami started running to the goal, getting closer to his shoot range. But he was getting blocked by team V players.

"Don't lose your nerve, Kunigami! You're gonna be a superhero, aren't you?!" Isagi shouted.

Kunigami widened his eyes as he realized something and focused on the ball, striking the ball towards the goal even though he wasn't in his shooting range.

3:2

~✵~

LOCKER ROOM

"Team V is going to win. We should change up our strategy." Reo said while glancing at the whole team.

Y/n grabbed a water bottle from the freezer and looked at Reo when drinking.

I have never seen Reo so serious..

Y/n sat down and put the water bottle down on the chair, looking up.

Why was Chigiri the one who is missing in my weapon..? If he is there, does that mean that we are supposed to be partners in the field? But he is in the opposite team...

"Your strike seemed better than the last two rounds, did you find the missing piece to your weapon?" Reo looked at y/n who was looking up at the ceiling earlier. Y/n stared at Reo and nodded.

"But it doesn't seem to make sense.." Y/n said.

Reo raised his eyebrow and asked, "What do you mean by that..?"

When y/n wanted to reply, the break ended and every player need to get back to the field.

~✵~

The round started again with Isagi passing the ball to Kunigami, then in a order of Bachira then to Gagamaru doing a scorpion kick to the goal. But then Y/n kicked his leg up and slammed the ball down with it. He then kicked the ball outwards to Nagi.