#𝟚

Author's notes: I suddenly wanted to do a double update lmao

So, turns out that Rin was 6 years old when the backstory of him and Sae started. I matched the timeline perfectly even though I forgot to search for this- (Let me be proud of myself for a minute)

~✵~

"A failing grade again on the same subject?" A lady signed, as she crouches down

"A failing grade again on the same subject?" A lady signed, as she crouches down. Gently caressing Y/n's head.

"Do better next time, alright?" She forced up a smile. 

"Ok mama." Y/n said, slowly walking out of the office.

Before he walked to his room, he passed by the kitchen. The chef was preparing for dinner, he put the dish into different plates. Then, he pulled out a box of pills, taking one out and smashing it into powder. As the chef adds the powder to one of the plate, Y/n walked in the kitchen and pulled on the chef's apron, catching his attention.

"Oh! Yes, master Y/n?" The chef said, crouching down to look at Y/n.

"What did you add in the spaghetti?" Y/n asked.

The chef nervously laughed, "D-don't worry, it's just special sugar! I know master Y/n love their food sweeter, so I added some extra sugar!" 

Y/n nodded and walked out of the kitchen.

I hate food that is sweet. 

(Sorry if u have a sweet tooth)

~✵~

Y/n looked at the view outside, it's raining heavily. He started to doze off after a while, but then a black hair boy around his age caught his attention, he was running through the rain.

"Can you stop the car right now?" Y/n asked, grabbing his umbrella.

The driver stopped the car and walked out of the car to open the door for Y/n. Y/n rushed outside, opening his umbrella, running to the boy. 

.

"Achoo!" The boy covered his mouth and nose with a tissue.

"Thanks for letting me in your car.." The black hair boy said while drying his hair with a towel that Y/n gave.

Y/n nodded, not wanting to start a conversation. He looked outside again, the rain got even bigger.

"What's your name? Mine is Rin, Rin Itoshi." The boy asked with a bright smile on his face.

"Y/n Mikage."

"Your name sounds so cool! Do you have any siblings?" Rin asked, trying to start a conversation with the quiet boy.

Y/n nodded.