ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟡

Fun fact, Aryu's full name in chinese is 蟻生十兵衛 and 蟻 actually means by ant. What a 'stylish' name for such a glam person.

And If you find it weird that some characters still refer Shiki as y/n, it's because they still don't know Shiki existed. (I think I said this already but uhh take this again)

~✵~

"The match is confirmed already? Who did Isagi choose, or did he get chosen?" Y/n looked at the Rin and Bachira, who just entered the room after a shower

Rin walked to his bed, ignoring y/n's question. 

"Isagi's team won! If I didn't remember wrong, i think he said they chose the princess!" Bachira said as he took a hair dryer.

Y/n furrowed his eyebrows after hearing what Bachira said.

I hope Reo is fine.. But at least I get to see Hyoma.

Y/n signed then looked at Bachira, struggling to push the plug of the hairdryer in the socket.

At least he isn't fully naked this time.. I bet Rin forced him to put the towel around his waist.

"Ahh.. This isn't comfortable at all!" Bachira pouted, pulling the towel off.

"BACHIRA! PUT THE TOWEL BACK ON!!"

~✵~

BEFORE THE MATCH STARTS

"Bachira. Ready to win?" Y/n smirked, looking down at Bachira who is tying his shoe laces.

"Of course! I will send some passes to yo-"

"Send the ball to me." Aryu cut off what Bachira was saying, doing a hairflip to catch the two's attention.

"Since I will stylishly win the game." He continued.

I still can't get used to this.. stylish and glam man.

"Let's just finish this already so we can move on. This will be an instant kill." Rin said as he walked out of the locker room, leaving the 3. Not slamming the door this time.

~✵~

IN THE FIELD

As the four arrived, their enemy was already waiting.

Aryu widened his eyes once he saw a certain person. He started walking to the other team, "Hey, you with the red hair."

"Hm?" Chigiri raised his eyebrow, confused on what Aryu is doing.

.

"What hair treatment do you use?" Aryu asked, twirling a strand of Chigiri's hair on his finger.