ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟚

~✵~

"Mhm

"Mhm. Pinky swear, whoever lies will be made to swallow a thousand needles!" Y/n said laughing.

"Still childish, aren't you?" Chigiri laughed along.

RUMBLE

The two stopped laughing once they heard the rumbling that came from y/n. The boy's face started turning red from the embarrassment. Chigiri held y/n's hand and said, "Do you want to eat with the whole team Z?"

"Oh, uh.. Thanks for the offer but isn't it going to be a celebration meal for your team? I just went against them, wouldn't it be awkward..?" Y/n asked.

"Well, I am pretty sure the team won't notice you as long as I stand in front." Chigiri joked and did a hair flip.

Y/n sweatdropped once he heard what Chigiri said. "Ok.. Whatever you say princess."

"And I am pretty sure they already started eating, it's not like they will kick you out, they are just going to focus on the food." Chigiri added.

"Technically, we are all enemies after the meal. I doubt Ego will let us stay as a team for round 2."

Chigiri looked at y/n trying to process all the information, he teased, "Do I need to give you a piggy ride like how I saw Reo carrying Nagi in the cafeteria?"

This snapped y/n out of his thoughts quickly and started walking to team Z's room's direction without knowing it himself, hiding the redness on his cheeks, " I didn't know you were a tease.."

"I am just reversing the roles! I gotta get some revenge on how much you teased and flirted with me before." Chigiri said and passed by y/n's speed walking, snatching y/n's meal card in the progress. "Come on! Try catching me!" Chigiri laughed while sprinting.  

(I am going to add the fact that you need a meal card to get your food in the cafeteria)

"WAIT GIVE THAT BACK!" 

Meanwhile..

The people in team Z started eating, celebrating their victory against team V. The laughing stopped once they heard a bunch of shouting outside.

"They sound familiar.." Kunigami said while munching on some food.

"WHO THE HELL IS RUINING OUR CELEBRATION BY SHOUTING OUTSIDE?!" Raichi stomped on the floor and opened the door aggressively and once he looked to the left, he sees the speedster from his team sprinting towards the room.

"Were you screaming, red head?!" Raichi shouted.

.

"C-caught you!" A hand appears on Chigiri's shoulder. Raichi shoved Chigiri away to see who was behind him.

"Huh? Why are you here now?!" Raichi looked down on the panting boy.

"O-Oh Uh.." Y/n couldn't think of anything to reply the aggressive boy.