ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡

Author's notes: This chapter will start with the other y/n.

I hope this chapter made sense-

~✵~

AFTER TRAINING

AFTER TRAINING

"Hmm scoring can get you a lot of things here.."

Y/N looked at the screen Ego showed, the screen showed things you can get with points that can be obtained with scoring.

"The objective of the first selection is to score 10 goals, trade these points for the bonus thingy and get that one-day pass and escape the hell out of here." Zantestu stood next to y/n while staring at the screen.

"What?" y/n looked at Zantestu with a 'are you kidding me' face.

Zantestu looked back at y/n and said, " I am pretty sure this is how the program works. "

"Totally wrong, you moron." Reo said, not looking at Zantestu while sitting on the futon.

"Reo, I am bored.. are there any board games lying around here..? I will even take a deck of cards at this point." Nagi asked while lying down on the futon.

"Stop complaining Nagi. If this is the first selection, there's bound to be more later." Reo said and whispered something in Nagi's ear.

Reo stood up after whispering and shouted to everyone in the room. " I want a team that center's around my play making ability, but what are you guy's thought?"

"Hmm.. the physical strength of mine is still quite weak after all those trainings.. I also need to find a way to talk to the other me.." Y/n walked around and thought, ignoring Reo's question.

VSST

"Well, well. Hello there you unpolished gems." Ego appeared on the screen and waved at everyone in the room in a weird way. "Just now, team X and team Z kicked off their match. Team V  VS Team Y will happen soon. The first selection will determine your fate as strikers." Ego went closer and stared down at everyone. "This is a battle about ' my own goals ' or ' the team's victory ' ?"

After that, Ego disappeared from the screen and a timer appeared.

Next match happening in: 00:05:00

"Seems like the match will happen in 5 mins! We should get going." Reo said while standing up, dragging Nagi off his futon in the progress.

"I will play just one more round until i let the other y/n control this body. I don't want him to be useless in this blue lock project." Y/n thought to himself, following Reo and Nagi.

~✵~

 ON THE FIELD

"Hey Reo.. can i just play goal keeper?" Nagi asked as he looked down at his bib.