#𝟛

I think yall noticed the pattern for me updating this (Y/n's backstory)

Do you guys like my new theme? 

~✵~

Why do I need to go to the doctor's again

Y/n slowly walked over to the room where his mother went in earlier, putting his ear on the door.

.

"So, this medicine can stop him from taking control?" A familiar voice asked.

"Yes, the effect will wear away after a few weeks if he stops taking the medicine. You just have to avoid triggering him or any physical impacts."

"Alright, thank you for your help."

.

Footstep sounds started approaching the door, making Y/n walk away from the door.

"Ah! Y/n, you didn't eavesdrop, right?" His mother asked.

Y/n shook his head.

"Good boy.. Let's go back home and eat dinner now." His mother pat Y/n's head and held his hand, leaving the clinic.

~✵~

A FEW DAYS LATER

"Y/n!" Rin yelled, running over to the boy who is resting, with a football.

"You know, we have been friends for a while but.. I don't know any of your hobbies or likes!" Rin said, sitting next to Y/n.

My hobbies..

"I don't really have any of those.." Y/n mumbled, looking down.

"Ehh.. No way! You must have something that you enjoy to do!!" Rin pouted.

.

"Come on! Just tell me about it!" Rin nagged, pulling on Y/n's sleeves.

"Maybe drawing..? I don't know." Y/n said.

Rin's eyes sparkled, wanting to see his drawings. He pulled out a random paper from his pockets. 

"Aww.. I don't have a pen." Rin mumbled, pulling out his empty pockets.

"Figured you would be here, Rin." A boy with reddish brown hair said, walking towards the two.

"Nii-chan!!" Rin waved enthusiastically.

"Hello, Sae." Y/n said with a small smile on his face. (I don't know why but it sounds so monotone when I write it-)

"Nii-chan, do you have a pen?" Rin asked.