ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟟

I don't know if this counts as a fun fact but when y/n deactivate his weapon, the colors doesn't fade away immediately, the colors actually melts down. Just imagine putting ice cream in front of a heater.

Wattpad have once again deleted my whole chapter even after me pressing save for more than 20 times through out the whole writing progress- About to cry fr

~✵~

"Chitchatting in the battlefield, you guys don't learn do you

"Chitchatting in the battlefield, you guys don't learn do you..?" Rin said, making everyone look at him.

Don't tell me he's about to...

Rin kicked the ball straight to the goal once again, but this time the ball didn't go in like last time.

"You thought I wouldn't be able to see the same scenary, Rin?" Isagi said after blocking the ball with his head.

Isagi slowly stood up and glared at Rin, "That was lukewarm."

TEAM RED HAS BALL POSSESSION, RESTART WITH A CORNER KICK!

As the announcement finished, Rin went to the corner immediately without discussing with y/n and Aryu.

 It should be a easy distance for Rin to score.. He just needs to hit the ball higher, he can definitely do it with his strength.

Rin kicked the ball up high just like Y/n imagined.

BANG

4:2

"Once again, you acted more stylish than me!" Aryu said while crossing his arms.

Y/n nodded at Aryu's comment and mumbled, "Rin really is amazing.."

This match seems interesting! Let me join in the fun!

.

The game started again with Isagi having the ball, as they pass around the ball in a triangle pattern..

"If you keep doing that, it gets obvious on who you are passing it to!" Shiki ran in front of Isagi.

Isagi grinned, "Of course I know.." He finished his sentence and kicked the ball higher, planning that Nagi can trap the ball.

"Isagi! Don't pass the ball like that!" Nagi shouted, knowing what is going to happen.

"Ahaha! You landed right into my trap!" Shiki laughed and trapped the ball with his feet before it went to Nagi. "I have learn some tricks from your teammate when I was in team V!" He continued and activated his weapon the second the ball landed on his feet, his eyes focused on where the light landed on.