ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟚

The underlined words are english!! 

I have a question for yall, how did you guys find this story?

~✵~

"Blue lock third round selections: world wide battlefield 5v5s!! The same rules from the second round also apply this round: first to score 5 points win!! This match will determine if the winner will advance to the next round and compete in the sp...

"Blue lock third round selections: world wide battlefield 5v5s!! The same rules from the second round also apply this round: first to score 5 points win!! This match will determine if the winner will advance to the next round and compete in the special match to become Japan's representative!" The speakers spread out the message to the whole field.

Y/n bit his inner cheeks, feeling nervous.

This serves as the final match..

Everyone got into positions as Isagi started the round with passing to Bachira.

"Let's go, just you and me, freckles." Bachira said, receiving the ball.

"Huh.. It started already?" Kabasos mumbled, looking at Bachira approaching him with the ball.

Bachira did a roulette to get past Kabasos, but he already predicted Bachira's dribbled. As he tried to steal the ball with his leg, Bachira did another roulette on the opposite side of where he tried blocking.

"Nice Bachira! We'll take them all at once!" Isagi yelled.

"You dummy.. As if i would pass to someone that would match my expectations!" Bachira smirked.

As Bachira started running to the goal, Kabasos already caught up. He ended up passing to someone while using Isagi as a decoy.

BANG

1:0

"Nice goal, Rin!" Y/n shouted.

"All new moves and instant chemistry.. The way these two are.. They can be become the fangs that can reach the world." Aryu said.

"Wow.. As expect."

"I guess they aren't weak."

.

"That's good, you two. Just keep acting as bait for me." Rin said, looking at Bachira and Isagi.

"What's wrong, Rin-chan? With Isagi around, your movements have gone up a level~" Bachira teased.

"That's a nice triangle attack pattern that they made just because of that game from before.." Y/n mumbled.

Aryu nodded, agreeing with what Y/n said.

.

"How extremely fashionable, let me join in and make a square." Aryu said, ruffling Isagi's hair.

"A pentagon is a nice shape to add in the painting as well!" Y/n grinned, looking at Isagi.

"Huh? If you want to join, do it yourself!" Isagi said, looking at the two.