ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙

~✵~

CAFETERIA

CAFETERIA

Hmm.. it's quite empty right now.

Y/n went to the area where you can take your meal at and took the meal he had been given, oyakodon. He walked around with his meal, checking if there was actually no one there.

Oh! There are two boys over there!

Y/n sat at a table next to the two boys and quietly listened in their conversation while eating. 

"Kunigami.. Why do you play soccer?"

The boy who had orange hair , now known as Kunigami looked back at the black hair boy. He looked a little surprised of why he asked this question.

Y/n stopped munching on his food after hearing that question,

Right.. Why do I play soccer..? Or rather how did i even went through those matches without remembering anything?

.

.

"That's easy." Kunigami replied, making y/n come back from his thoughts, looked at the two boys. 

"I play soccer.. so i can become a superhero."

Superhero?

Y/n choked on their food after hearing the reason and ending up coughing, making the two look at him.

Once y/n stopped, he noticed the two boys staring. His face turned red from embarrassment,

"Sorry! Just ignore me and continue your conversation." Y/n said and looked away from the two boys.

"Wait.. Are you Mikage Y/n? That artist i always see in the first place of all those art competitions?" The boy is black hair said at the flustered boy.

Y/n looked back after hearing his own name, " Ah! Yes i am."

"Wow! I didn't expect to see you here.. You play soccer as well?" The boy continued, eyes sparkling from excitement.

Y/n thought about the question and sweatdropped.

Well.. I can't say I forgot everything that I did in the match..

"Ahaha.. Yeh i do." Y/n replied, using laughter to cover the actual truth.

The black hair boy who revealed his name as Isagi ended up asking y/n a bunch of questions, so y/n decided to move his sit to the same table where Isagi was eating at. Kunigami looked at the two and smiled, went to the area where you can take your meals and ordered something.

When the two boys were still talking, Kunigami came back and..

"Hey Isagi, wanna share this?" Kunigami held up a whole steak on his hands. Isagi widened his eyes when he saw the meat.