ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟝

~✵~

Relationship?

Relationship?

Y/n looked back at the closed door and stood there in shock.

Me treating the relationship as a toy? That means i met him before..

...

Y/n's eyesight started getting blurry as water droplets started dropping on the ground.

Why am I crying? 

Y/n sat down by the door and wiped his tears off, thinking about what just happened.

~✵~

There was a boy sitting on the throne alone, he was looking down.

"Tch. Come on! Stop crying, I am affecting y/n!" The boy encouraged himself and wiped off his tears quickly.

~✵~

After Y/n stopped his tears flowing out uncontrollably, he looked at the screen that was replaying Team Z's play with Team Y. He watched it for a while until Isagi's strike.

That was impressive..!

Y/n switched to the clip that Team Z vs Team X.

We are going to go against team X tomorrow, i should take some notes on their weapons.

Y/n looked at the clip and all he could focus on is a very tall boy, he quickly searched up informations on Team X and looked for his name.

Shoei Barou.. He's quite of a solo forward through his play. We'll just have to get in his way and surround him..?

Y/n looked through other clips that Team X went against and focused on the boy called Barou and took some notes on how to stop him.

~✵~

"Mhm.."

Y/n opened his eyes and blinked mutiple times to adjust to the lighting.

"Oh I fell asleep.. What time is it?" Y/n got up and went out of the monitoring room, trying to find a clock. He ended up walking back to the room as there were no clocks in the corridors.

They should really install a clock in corridors..

Y/n opened the door and sees only two people awake, the two people Reo and Zantestu. The two looked at y/n the second the door opened.

"Oh y/n! You're early. Did you go for a morning run in the field?" Reo said while rubbing his eyes.

If I let Reo I slept on the floor in the monitoring room then he would definitely tell me to sleep right after the shower tomorrow..