ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟜

Author's notes: This chapter might have some manga spoilers on an ability that only some players have.

Should I keep bolding Shiki's name when he appears? Since I only did that when I haven't set a name for him.

~✵~

What did Shiki do to make everyone look at me

Y/n looked around after Shiki stopped controlling his body, everyone was staring at him. Most of them widened their eyes.

He looked at the screen and sees the name 'Itoshi Rin'.

So his name is Rin.. not Ren.

Y/n turned around and looked at the door behind him.

I assume Shiki already finished the warm up as 2 of the balls are gone from the basket.. Rin should have used the other one.

Y/n looked at Reo and shouted, "I will go first! See you later!"

Reo nodded and grinned, "Alright, I better see you on the other side!"

Y/n smiled after hearing the response and later looked at Chigiri, who smiled back.

~✵~

1st stage.. I can do this.

Y/n sees a a door marked as '1st stage' after going inside. He walked into a square room that is lined with panels, a ball was suddenly shoot out from a random panel as well as a goal keeper which is a hologram. Seconds later, a goal net also appeared.

Do i just need to kick the ball in?

Y/n looked down at the ball but then noticed something else. A light was surrounding him but it was shrinking.

I just have to kick within this range then.

Y/n activated his weapon and focused on the ball, kicking the ball towards the goal.

GOAL!

The word 'goal' appeared in the whole room, making y/n look up. Then he saw the objective of this stage after the word disapeared. 

90 minutes and I have to score 100 goals?! That sounds tiring..

Just when y/n was thinking, another ball flew at him from a different area this time. Y/n reacted quickly and activated the weapon when the ball was flying at him.

GOAL!

It's quite easy though, the distance given is exactly my shooting range!