ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜

Author's notes: If you read the previous chapter, i think you found out the bolded words that is in the middle are y/n's second personality. For the bolded words that doesn't have "..." it's not actually y/n saying that, it's just his 2nd personality talking and most importantly, y/n cannot hear it.

Second, the timeline right now is:

Reo: Second year

y/n: First year

~✵~

SCHOOL TIME

SCHOOL TIME

~IN CLASS~

" I am so glad you are fine now... You had me worried sick when you didn't go to school for so long." (friend A) whispered, using a book to cover themself talking.

Y/n looked at (friend A) and smiled, took a piece of paper from his drawer and started writing on it.

Note

It's ok. See? I am perfectly fine now.

y/n folds the note 4 times and give it to (friend A). They receives it then smiled, decided to write back.

Phew, if anything bad happened, I would blame myself for a long time...

(friend A) folded the paper like an airplane and threw it to y/n, directly landing it on his table. Before y/n could open the note..

DING DONG

" I will end the lesson here, good bye class" A tall women said lifting her glasses, walked away and left the classroom.

"Finally the lesson ended! Y/n, we should find (friend B). They were really anxious after you didn't go to school for so long!" (friend A) said while holding y/n's hand, quickly walked to the class where (friend B) is at.

~✵~

"Y/N! YOU ARE BACK! YOU KNOW HOW SCARED I WAS WHEN I DIDN'T SEE YOU AT SCHOOL FOR MONTHS! I MISS YOU SO MUCH AND I REALLY WANTED TO-"

"and STOP! Please breath now." y/n shouted, immediately stopped (friend B)'s blabbering. "Anyways, look at me now! I am the same y/n before the accident. " y/n said and spun around to show that he is actually fine.

Hahaha! Perfectly fine? What a joke!

"Master y/n."

"Oh seems like your driver is here! See you tomorrow y/n!" " See you!" (friend A) and (friend B said respectively while waving their hands.