#𝟙

Author's notes: Came up with a little fun idea~ This will be the backstory for y/n and Shiki when they are young! Of course, I will add some blue lock characters here! I will update this version of the story once in a while. 

If you would like to avoid spoilers for future chapters such as who the childhood friend is, then I recommend reading these special chapters after the 2nd arc is over. But I feel like most people already guessed who he is lmao 

~✵~

10 YEARS AGO

10 YEARS AGO

A young boy walked in a room filled with bookshelves of files, an office table in the middle.

"Mama! Look at what I drew!" The boy lifted up his drawing to his mother, he looked at the woman excitedly.

The woman turned around and knelt down, cupping the boy's cheeks. "I am sorry dear, but me and dad aren't really free right now. I will look at your drawing later, ok?"

The boy's excitement disappeared immediately after what his mother said, he nodded and left the room.

He slowly walked towards his room and passed by a door that had a small sign hanging.

'Reo's room, do not disturb.'

The boy signed and went back to his room, putting the drawing on the pile of artworks that he wanted to show his parents.

The 57th drawing that mama refused to see.

.

58

59

60

61

.

.

"My two darlings, Me and your father have to leave the house for a business trip. We will be back in 5 months, ok?" A lady's voice rang in the boy's ears as he was drawing.

The boy smiles at his finished artwork then glanced at the pile of drawings. He placed the drawing gently on top.

100.

~✵~

"CAN'T YOU JUST BE LIKE YOUR BROTHER?! HOW DARE YOU GET A FAILING SCORE ON MATHS?!" A voice from a woman shouted at the boy.

"Y/n, you can't be getting failing grades here. You don't want people to think we made a child that is stupid." Another voice appeared from a man who is sitting in an office chair.

The boy looked down at the floor, his view started getting blurry and shaky. He gripped on his test paper and bowed to his parents as an apology and left the room.