ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟞

I just noticed I haven't finished this match over 15 days-

And yes I did make another blue lock story named Smile- This time with a little twist ^^ Let's see if the wheel let me reveal the twist-

~✵~

He does look more like a leek now that I am in control

.

The round started again with Shidou passing the ball to Rin. As he received the ball, he kicked it towards Hiori.

Hiori looked around and found the perfect area to pass to Rin. As Rin got close to the goal, Hiori saw the chance and kicked it towards him.

When Rin was going to make the kick..

"Nah, it's for me."

Shidou and Rin crashed into each other, making the strike unsuccessful. The ball started flying to where Shiki predicted.

"Thanks for the ball!" Shiki stuck out his tongue and kicked the ball towards Chigiri.

Chigiri started running towards the goal and passing it to Karasu after seeing Nanase closing up to him. Karasu grinned and striked.

BANG

2:4

.

"THAT WAS MINE!" Rin and Shidou both shouted at each other while holding each other's bib.

"YOU STUPID EYELASHES!"

"YOU BUMBLING ANTENNAE!"

Shiki looked at the two and tried holding his laugh.

Those nicknames-

"Do that again, and I'll kill you on the spot. Rin-chan~" Shidou threatened.

"How about you actually put those antennae to some use, you fucking insect." Rin glared at Shidou.

"PFFT- INSECT!" Shiki failed holding his laugh and walked over to Chigiri, laughing as he leans his head of the boy's shoulder.

Chigiri started patting on Shiki's back as he didn't know what to do, mumbled, "You normally wouldn't act like this.."

"Fight fight fight!" Otoya waited for the argument to continued, chanting the word.

"You two seems just as crazy as those two." Karasu deadpanned, looking at Otoya and Shiki.

.

The round started again with Shidou passing to Rin. He and Hiori started the one-two pass again, closing up to the goal.

As Hiori got the ball, Otoya blocked the way from him to Rin. Making it difficult for Hiori to pass, he looked around.