ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟙

Author's note: The first arc is almost finished, i already have other characters in mind for the second and third arc. Of course, Chigiri's relationship with y/n will still be there. ^^ ( but Chigiri will probably be the main one for this story. But I feel like you guys will like the second arc a lot because of the character. At least I hope.)

~✵~

I was just planning to take a little nap, who woke me up?

Shiki was forced to wake up from y/n's body because of the impact y/n took earlier, and he looked around. He sees Reo hugging him really tightly, he was unaware of what happened. Then Reo shouted,

"IF HE DOESN'T REMEMBER ANYTHING ANYMORE THEN I WILL K1LL YOU!"

Shiki noticed Reo's body trembling after the shout, his grip tightening even more. He whispered, " Reo.. I am fine, it's not like I got in another car crash or anything.."

Reo loosened his grip once he heard his little brother's whisper. "I will never let that happen ever again. Never." Reo's face darkened as he glared at everyone around them. ( Idk why but a protective brother sounds very nice to me )

??? POV

Car crash? Remembering? Did he..

~✵~

"Are you sure you are fine..?"

"Yes, Reo. You asked the question so many times already. Let's focus on the match." Shiki replied while rubbing his head, soothing the stinging pain from the impact.

Shiki looked at the situation of the field while glancing through all the players from the other team. His eyes stopped at Chigiri, who is currently deep in his thoughts.

Hyoma.. sorry that i can't tell you directly..

.

The round started again with team V gaining a foul kick and the person with the ball is Reo. He didn't pass the ball to anyone, surprising everyone but team Z's goal keeper. Their goal keeper saved the ball and Zantestu immediately ran for the ball. He striked but Raichi blocked it with his leg, making the ball bounce out of the goal once again. 

Nagi got the ball and kicked it towards the goal but the ball was saved by Gagamaru, who ended up passing to Isagi.

Reo seeing the situation changed, he yelled, "FALL BACK! GUARD THE GOAL ,TEAM V!  IF WE STOP HIM, WE WIN!!"

Isagi ran with the ball, while 3 of his teammates running beside him, being, Bachira, Chigiri and Kunigami. Reo tried kicking the ball away by sliding under, but Isagi passed the ball to Bachira. The duo hair color boy dribbled past a few players of team V and was getting closer to the goal. Bachira kicked the ball back to Isagi once one of the team V players caught up to him.