ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟚

Shiki 識 : A meaning for consciousness (Kanji)

(Seriously I just guessed the meaning because 1. Honkai 2. I know Chinese so i know some Kanjis. Don't expect the meaning to be 100% accurate)

~✵~

"Welcome to your own mind, y/n

"Welcome to your own mind, y/n."

"Thanks for the welc- wait.. my own mind?" 

The other y/n nodded after hearing the doubt with the normal y/n's voice.

"But how am i inside my own mind? And most importantly.. who are you?" y/n asked while looking his direct copy.

"Well.. I did some little tricks to make you come here! You have been here before anyways." The other Y/n leaned closer to his face and whispered, " When I take over your body, you are just sleeping like a baby on my throne~"

Y/n backed away as he thought the distance was a bit too close. "Take over my body..? Is this why I didn't have any memory of the match Reo talked about?"

"Mhm!" The other y/n laughed after nodding.

"Well then.. the other me. Do you have a name that i can call you?"

"Hm.. I never gotten a name myself before.. But if i have to give myself one.." The other y/n rubbed his chin while thinking about a name he could give himself.

"Aha! How about Shiki? I could count as your consciousness as i live in your mind, right?"  (Anyone play Honkai here?)

The other y/n ended naming himself Shiki.

"Oh right! I might have to show you something." Shiki held Y/n's hand and started running to a direction.

After a lot of running, Y/n widened his eyes on what he saw.

A door with a gigantic lock on it, stairs leading to it but was broken in half, triangle pieces of glass floating around the door.

Y/n grabbed a piece of glass and looked at it, Shiki grabbed another piece and said ," These are called memory glass. It contains your memories that you originally have and some of them are recently found though! Such as this one!

Shiki handed over the piece he was holding and gave it to y/n, the piece showed a pink hair boy and y/n playing soccer together. 

Hm? When was this..? And that pink hair.. Now that i look at him, he looks so much like Chigiri..

Shiki snatched the piece back when y/n was lost in his thoughts and gently put back the piece at where it was found.

"Now, y/n." Shiki said as he grabbed both y/n's shoulder to make him look at him. " Try to find back the other pieces of memories. The only help i can give for this situation is that.."