ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟠

Made a drawing for the sheep- I mean Hiori!!!

It's not just those random sketches this time- actually used an hour for this

Should I make 'drawing' area just to put them there?

~✵~

TOMMOROW

TOMMOROW

I still can't believe Chigi- Hyoma will make that request..

Y/n thought as he was continuing the drawing that he made when he was in team V. 

"Woah!! That looks so pretty, who are you drawing?" Bachira leaned closer to y/n, looking at the drawing.

"I-"

"Is that Chigiri? He looks so pretty in here!!" Bachira exclaimed.

Y/n smiled at the compliment and kept drawing as the boy moved a chair to stare at y/n drawing.

"By the way, did you have fun hanging out with Chigiri earlier?" Bachira suddenly asked.

Y/n stopped drawing immediately and laughed nervously. "Well.. I would say I witnessed a certain 'break-up' when hanging out with Hyoma.."

FLASHBACK

A good bath is really perfect after practice..

Y/n closed his eyes and slowly sank into the bath, water covering his shoulders.

.

"Eh? Y/n?! What are you doing in this floor's shower room?" 

Y/n opened his eyes and looked at the source of the voice, surprised on who they were.

"Kunigami and Isagi? I didn't expect this duo.." Y/n said as he turned away, seeing the two taking off the towel while getting into the bath.

"By the way, Isagi." Y/n looked at the black hair male who was avoiding his gaze due to the previous conversation the two had. "Since you are on this floor, you should have went through another round with Nagi.. Who did you go against?" He continued.