ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟟

Time to hurt yall's heart with something lol ( If i somehow can-) and yes the thing that is about to happen won't actually happen in real life.

~✵~

Ah.. What time is it?

Y/n rubbed his eyes and got out of bed, looking up at the clock above.

7:30?! It's not morning already right?!

Y/n panicked and look at his phone.

"Oh shit."

He ran out of his room and entered the monitoring room where they were allowed to look at the try-out matches. No one was inside except for a screen showing Ego's face and the others in the central room.

"Ego is actually meeting them instead of talking through a screen? That's surprising.." Y/n mumbled, sitting down and focused on what was happening in the screen.

"I am about to announce the eleven players who will play against Japan U-20" Ego said, looking at a chart that he made.

"First, the number 1 player. Itoshi Rin. With an average of 2.5 goals per match, this time will be centered around you in an aggressive offense-oriented formation."

"The type of team that might suffer 5 goals, but win by scoring 6. This is the only way a blue lock team made up of strikers can win. Now for the goal keeper."

As expected from Rin.. Why does he have a bandage on his nose..?

"Gagamaru Gin. You will be this team's guardian."

Y/n focused on all the names read out by Ego, hoping to be in the starting lines of the U-20 game.

.

.

.

"Seems like I am not in the starting lines." Y/n sighed, grabbing a random pillow inside the room, hugging it. Still looking at the screen.

After Yukimiya asked the question of why Shidou isn't there, Y/n was ready to leave the room after a few more sentence. Seeing that Ego has announced everything already.

"Above all of that, none of you would be able to handle the egoist, Shidou Ryusei." 

"As I said earlier, all of Shidou Ryusei's goals were scored on his merit alone. Someone who could understand his thoughts and raise the level of his play..."

"I believe I have only saw one happened before Blue lock. And I don't think locking in this person's true potential should be the way in the solving this problem." Ego said.