ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟝

Chunni 中二: It's a word for teens that always do dramatic act. (Basically they watch too much anime and it's now delulu)

And I am putting Y/n's ranking higher this time, since once Y/n activates his weapon, it enhances his speed, strength, stamina, etc. Second, the chance of making a goal is increased to 80%. (If he's with Chigiri, then it becomes 90%) It's normal that he passed the 1st stage quicker than some other people.

But it doesn't mean that he's better than some people below him, some might just be lazy and doesn't use his full strength, such as Nagi.

anyways, I won't warn this anymore after this chapter. There will be manga spoilers starting from this chapter.

~✵~

Y/n looked at his brother then to Rin, who invited him to his team

If I stay with Reo, then I could comfort him and know what happened.. But teaming up with Rin has so many benefits..  And there is always Chigiri! My weapon has a bigger chance of improving if I have him in my team..

Y/n thought for a while and kneeled down at his brother, cupping Reo's cheeks, forcing his face to look at him.

"Listen, I don't know what happened but I am sure it's nothing big. Stop looking down, face your problems by looking forward!" Y/n said with a determined face.

Y/n lets go, stood up and walked towards Rin. Before he started following the two, he said, " 'I better see you on the other side.' I am returning that to you."

~✵~

The three stayed quiet after walking through the door that leads to the next stage. 

The atmosphere is quite awkward.. Maybe I should say something.

"Hey! I am Mikage Y/n, mind telling me your name?" Y/n said, looking at the long hair male.

The long hair boy turned to the male and stayed quiet for a while.

"The quality of your hair is quite nice.. What hair care do you do?" (If you don't have hair, then just ignore this part)

"Huh? I- uhm" Y/n stuttered because of that sudden question he never expected.

"Stuttering is not glamorous at all! Be more confident! Be like me." The long hair male suddenly stopped walking and striked a pose.

"My name is Jyubei Aryu!" He striked his pose and did a hairflip.

He is definitely a chunni.

Bet he watched Jojo.

Y/n forced up a smile after seeing what the male did and clapped his hands. "Well Aryu, It's nice to meet you but.."