ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟙

~✵~

"Welcome

"Welcome.. again."

Y/n woke up on a throne. The first thing he saw was Shiki crouching down, looking at him. 

"Do you fall for man this easily? Since it seems like that you are sleeping like a baby on Rin's shoulder right now." Shiki teased, standing up.

Y/n's face turned red due to embarrassment. But then he remembered something he wanted to ask Shiki.

"Hey Shiki.."

"Yes, Sleeping beauty?

"Why don't you just tell me about my lost memories.. It seems like that you have always knew about it." Y/n asked, standing up.

Shiki widened his eyes at the question, then started walking away from the throne. "It's more fun if I make it as mysteries to solve right? Just like a game-"

"Just tell me about it! Quit beating around the bush!" Y/n walked up to Shiki and put his hand on Shiki's shoulder, stopping him in in tracks.

"IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!" Shiki slapped Y/n's hand away, accidentally pushing him to the ground.

I have never seen Shiki so angry before..

"Wait, I am sorry if I offended you in some way.. But I really want to know!" Y/n slowly got up from the floor.

"You will understand soon." Shiki mumbled, crouching down slightly before Y/n got up. Gently placing his thumb on Y/n's forehead.

Time to wake up, Y/n.

~✵~

"Hellooo? Wakey wakey~"

Y/n opened his eyes, seeing Bachira leaning really close to his face.

"Woah! The sleepy beauty woke up!" Bachira screamed.

Y/n looked around, seeing a black room with a closed screen.

"Everyone left to the showers already, Rin rin decided to put you here as you weren't waking up." Bachira said, smiling.

At least take me to the bedroom!

"As expected by Rin..." Y/n stood up, brushing off the nonexistent dust of his body.

"Alright! Let's go to the shower now!!" Bachira raised up his hand and used his other hand to drag Y/n to the showers.

~✵~

AFTER THE SHOWER

"Woah.. Those are some of the best strikers in the world.." Isagi mumbled, looking at the 5's appearance given by Ego.